Zipcode search from home page does NOTHING?

wandering4cache

Seems to work OK here .....

Chief, you know why its not working? Because I want to work on Ground Zero caches. :D

Although it still does nothing for me when I click on "go", I found that if I use the Advanced Search link next to it, I can get what I need.

Hey, the heck with looking for caches in woods, its becoming more of a challenge to find how to use the website. I'm getting really good at work-arounds & switching browers for different functions. LOL!! :D

What's your work-around find count? :D

(Hey, just realized, you didn't go to Canada either?)

Edited by wandering4cache

Works fine for me. Both in Firefox with my reviewer account and in IE7 with my puppymonster non-reviewer account logged in. Perhaps you should be more specific with the browsers you are using and their version numbers.

Not sure what you meant by "Ground Zero caches", but I just typed in a couple of Manhattan zip codes and got what I expected too.

Edited by mtn-man

Works fine for me. Both in Firefox with my reviewer account and in IE7 with my puppymonster non-reviewer account logged in. Perhaps you should be more specific with the browsers you are using and their version numbers.

Not sure what you meant by "Ground Zero caches", but I just typed in a couple of Manhattan zip codes and got what I expected too.

First, Ground Zero caches are just a type of puzzle cache that seems to mainly exist in MA / New England. Nothing to do with the problem, but you need zip code search to solve the puzzle.

Next,

it seems to be working in FireFox 2.0.0.16 now. It wasn't earlier. (I had FF3 at the beginning, but downgraded for now after too many glitches at first with new machine with Vista OS.)

Still not working in IE 7.0.6001.18000

And just for giggles, not working in AOL 9.1 either.

Windows Vista.

Like I said, its just the zipcode search from home page. It does nothing. Returns to home page.

Yet, the advanced search link does work & gets results I need.

The zipcode search has been working right along as far as I know although I really don't use it that much either. I did try it a few times in the past week since site changes and it did work. Even worked when you were told to put in town & state, but now its back to zip code & not working.

Edited by wandering4cache