COINTEST: Post something to make everyone laugh!

Ble68

A famous art collector is walking through the city when he notices a mangy cat lapping milk from a saucer in the store. He does a double-take. He knows that the saucer is extremely old and very valuable so he casually walks into the store and offers to buy the cat for two dollars.

The storeowner replies, "I'm sorry, but the cat isn't for sale."

The collector says, "Please, I need a hungry cat around the house to catch mice. I'll pay you twenty dollars for that cat."

The owner says "Sold" and hands over the cat.

The collector continues, "Hey, for the twenty bucks I wonder if you could throw in that old saucer. The cat's used to it and it'll save me from having to get a new dish."

The owner says, "Sorry, buddy, but that's my lucky saucer. So far this week I've sold thirty-eight cats."

I remember about a year ago, I was caching in the woods with my wife & our 2 month old. We were looking for a new cache that would be a FTF. Of course, back then we only had 1 GPS unit, & I was using it. I was following the unit that was bouncing everywhere, and my wife was carring our baby. about 25 minutes go by & I hear, "Found it!!!!!". The funny thing is, I had the unit reading 15 feet away, my wife with out anything but our baby found the cache about 75-100 feet from me.

One of my friends asked me if I ever go out caching and have nothing happen. I had to answer No LOL Here is one qucik adventure that Nurse Nanna and I had awhile back.

The Squirrels Look Hungry by Cyclops gcmvop

May 3, 2006 by Nurse Nanna (1554 found)

Wow! I have heard of some pretty unusual ways to avoid a cache being muggled, but this one has to be at the top of the list. Of course we marched in circles trying to figure out which way to approach since I left the kayak at home and didn't feel like getting my bathing suit wet (hey it's only early May, ok?) The shock came at the final stage when we got a look at the ENORMOUS spider with hairy legs, 2 inch fangs, pincers that would rival any lobster I have ever met and piercing brown eyes full of vengeance and hatred and perched atop the cache container just waiting for our arrival. I am not convinced that was not a black widow tarantula killer carnivore, nor did I care for how he looked at me when I peered in at him. Nor did I care to look back when I left. LadyBee4T can tell the rest of the tale, but needless to say this was a memorable stop. If there had been anything breakable in that container, it's toast now that's for sure, because we made sure it got a good shakin' when we launched it outta there! Thanks for the cache...I think! Nurse Nanna, who will be released from the hospital where she is being treated for shock by next week

May 3, 2006 by LadyBee4T (1156 found)

Well you've heard the first part of the story from Nurse Nanna and now I feel I must state my side! We found the first stage fairly quickly and marched on to the find the next one--of course going the wrong way. Beautiful day for a walk though so we didn't mind at first. I found the likely spot for the cache and reached for it. OUCH and pulled my hand back quickly. Only a spinlter under my nail I said to her horrified look when blood spurted out of my finger. I went to grab for the cache again and saw your guardian--a horrible, huge, huge, HUGE (did I say HUGE?) hairy, ugly spider. Well I looked at him and he looked at me and Nurse Nanna looked at the both of us. Did we really want this cache we said? Well I decided I was already injured so it was her turn to get it but nooooo so I was the lucky one to go for it again. It came out of its spot in an arch and mr guardian decided to stay home or he'd of been dead meat! We signed the log and high tailed it out of there. Just one more adventure in the caching adventures of the "team" today! TFTC I think! LOL but how much do you pay that cache guardian of yours? LadyBee4T

We still chuckle about our A&W adventure

Emergency!!! gcytmx

October 17, 2006 by Nurse Nanna (1603 found)

Found with very little difficulty accompanied by my caching partner for the day, LadyBee4T. It is not a tough cache to find, but the thrill of the hide is actually where it sits. The clue is a riot and we were a bit disappointed that we did not get to do what it suggests. Though my friend did at one point look up, smile and wave. So I bolted up surprised, only to have her tell me, "not really". I have such a high intensity muggle alert that she startled me. She thought that was funny. Hmmmm. She thought everything was funny today.

Loved this cache, loved where it is, loved what is in it and loved the idea of it altogether. Yup, I enjoyed it!

TN, Left a purple traveler TB that has been stranded up north for several months in the same spot. But be warned, it has a beep on it that caused me several moments of trying to figure out what in the world was beeping in the house. Checked the oven timer, the alarm clocks, the cell phones, the smoke alarms and just about every other battery powered item in the house. Nope, it's this cute little bug.

By the way, if you get hungry when here and want something quick to eat.....check out the A&W on Ford Rd. And use the drive in window.....We had the most hilarious moment doing this that I have had in a long time. We pulled in, placed our order and pulled up to the window. But there is a problem. The window is on the passenger side -the wrong side of the car. We sat there staring at it like we could not believe it.....how in the world could we mess up pulling up to a drive up window???? We are both straining to turn around in our seats, wondering if it is possible to make a wrong turn in the 100 feet from the order speaker to the pick up window. We can't see any other way to do it, so how did we get here backwards? No one has said anything to us yet at the window so we start to wonder if we should turn the car around and face it the other way.....but what if that's wrong too?.... then we will be facing the traffic pulling in.... How would those cars get out if we are facing one way and they are facing us? We are still arguing it when out comes the lady with our food. I wonder now if she was concerned about the 2 kooks sitting out there laughing so hard they couldn't talk.

And all the while we are convinced that we must have done something wrong, and knowing all too well that we will have to confess to our inability to handle a drive up window. We wonder how we will live this one down. No one will ever believe us. So do you?

Candid Camera was never this funny!

So a memorable time was had and we had some good fun today!

Nurse Nanna, who is going to take a remedial drive up window class the next chance I get.....

October 17, 2006 by LadyBee4T (1172 found)

Today was drizzly, rainy and dark so what better to do than go caching with Nurse Nanna? We started out the afternoon with a dnf and then decided to get quick refreshments at the A&W. Well I'm sure you have read her log by now and may not believe her knowing her legendary navigation skills but that drive in window is really backwards not us!! This set the tone for the rest of afternoon as we laughed and laughed until the tears ran down our faces--how could we mess up a drive up window? The answer is we didn't the architect did. Now on to the cache. We found the hint very enlightening and then found the cache. Great trade items! T--cell mate thingy L--nascar keyring Then on to our next adventure LadyBee4T

This is the cache where I was accused of kidnapping Anne. Seriously I was.. Read on.

Nightowl's Midnight Ride gc16k3e

November 14, 2007 by LadyBee4T (1172 found)

Nurse Nanna and I decided to drive to the east side to do this cache and only this cache and to have some fun along the way this afternoon. We found stage one quite quickly but couldn't quite believe it as the numbers are extremely difficult to read so we searched a bit more before coming to the conclusion we were right in the first place. We took our best guess and then to stage two. Voila we were right! Stage 3 took a little bit of fiddling around but we again plotted where we thought we needed to go and surprisingly it worked! Stage 4 well it was there right where it should be. Now stage 5. Took us a lot longer than it should have but when we decided to just stand back and think about it, it literally was a minute later when I said Anne check that. She said you mean this thing with the numbers on it? and we had stage 5. Stage 6 very, very clever and evil too but Anne was on a roll and had that one down pat within minutes. She is very proud of that find for sure. Now stage 7. We worked for a long, long time for this one. At one point a mailtruck came racing down the road, stopped and the maillady jumped out and came running towards us. Hmmm she thought Anne was being kidnapped!!! Really she did!!! Seems Anne was walking towards me and she suddenly disappeared so she was kidnapped!! We used the story of a treasure hunt and the lady said she was going on one that evening and off she went after we said our goodbyes. I'm sure that Anne will have more to say about her kidnapping. I mean for crying out loud the lady thought I was a guy even with my long hair! LOL Now back to stage 7. After looking more and standing back and even "monk"ing it, we used phone a friend and verifed that this stage has problems. We couldn't get past that stage so we ended the afternoon disappointed but also feeling good knowing that we had found 6 stages for sure and if there wasn't a problem with the 7th why I bet we would have finished the entire cache!! Until next time--LadyBee4T

December 7, 2007 by LadyBee4T (1172 found)

This is a continuation of the note I wrote on Nov 14. I will summarize that note to say that we had finally because of darkness and precipitation ended our search for Stage 7. We were happy later that night to discover that there was a problem with that stage and when we were advised it was up and running Nurse Nanna and I ventured out again.

Stage 7 As we were pulling up she said isn't that car right where we want to go? Yep sure enough it was. We decided to park anyway in our spot and since neither one of us could change the tire of that car we proceeded to look for the cache clue. Anne looked one way and said Is that a cop down there watching us? I agreed and said I was heading for the car (besides it was bitter cold) She quickly followed. This was the stage if you remember that I was accused of trying to kidnap Anne so when the cop pulled out and headed in our direction she decided just as quickly to leave. Sure enough he turned on his lights but we breathed a sigh of relief when he pulled over to help change that tire. Now we were in a predicament as we still had part of the cache in hand so we pulled into the place he had been and started laughing. That didn't last long as I looked up and saw a no parking sign. We had to wait him out and then replaced the clue. On to stage 8.

Stage 8--The only thng I will say about this stage is that I didn't like it and think it will disappear.

Final--This was anticlimatic. Signed the log and left some swag. Thanks for a cool cache except for stage 8. LadyBee4T

Three women die together in an accident and go to heaven.

When they get there, St. Peter says,

'We only have one rule here in heaven:

don't step on the ducks!'

So they enter heaven, and sure enough, there are ducks all over the place.

It is almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although they try their best to avoid them,

the first woman accidentally steps on one.

Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man she ever saw.

St. Peter chains them together and says,

'Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to spend eternity chained to this ugly man!'

The next day,

the second woman steps accidentally on a duck and along comes St. Peter,

who doesn't miss a thing. With him is another extremely ugly man.

He chains them together with the same admonishment as for the first woman.

The third woman has observed all this and,

not wanting to be chained for all eternity to an ugly man, is very,

VERY careful where she steps. She manages to go months

without stepping on any ducks,

but

one day St.Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on

.... very tall, long eyelashes, muscular.

St. Peter chains them together without saying a word.

The happy woman says,

'I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to you for all of eternity?'

The guy says,

'I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck.

WINNER!!!! Congrats! :D

:D Thanks ble for this big suprise you give me last night, you have cheer me up and you are a very good friend, thank you :D

1.gif

:D Thanks everybody for making this a good and nice and a funny cointest, you give me all a smile from ear to ear and this smile stays because i am going read this topic over and over again :D

Edited by Geo.Error