No Backround?

USA 45

I know they were working on images ,and they said it would be finish last night. I still have no backround or color paragraph for my cache pages. What now? Thanks USA45

I see background colors.

What cache?

What browser are you using?

I put out 21 tribute caches got have of them listed for my reviewer and all the back rounds and color were there . I finished placeing the rest and added back round and color and it is not there. I know they were working on it after I listed the first 17 but now I listed the last 4 and nothing. I did notice when I went back in to a few listing I have the backround code but there is no back round. USA 45

Edited by USA 45

I know they were working on images ,and they said it would be finish last night. I still have no backround or color paragraph for my cache pages. What now? Thanks USA45

I see background colors.

What cache?

I put out 21 tribute caches got have of them listed for my reviewer and all the back rounds and color were there . I finished placeing the rest and added back round and color and it is not there. I know they were working on it after I listed the first 17 but now I listed the last 4 and nothing. I did notice when I went back in to a few listing I have the backround code but there is no back round. USA 45

I'm confused...I don't see 17 caches listed in your account, so can't tell which ones are having trouble. Can you post a link of one that has the background/colors and one that doesn't? (if the ones that don't have the colors aren't published yet, then we won't be able see them)

I see background colors.

What cache?

I'm confused...I don't see 17 caches listed in your account, so can't tell which ones are having trouble. Can you post a link of one that has the background/colors and one that doesn't? (if the ones that don't have the colors aren't published yet, then we won't be able see them)

All 21 are up for reviewer, not published till the 10th of aug. Halft have the back round others don't after they worked on it. and I have same url for the back round on all.

Hi,

I glanced at the edit page for one of your new caches, and there is no picture url posted in the "Background Image URL:" box.

Did you post the url there?

yes I did and when I copied and pasted it there was one word <body and thats it , the other that have the url in them still does not have back round. only one that has it is Master Sgt. Carney

Ok, I think I see the problem now. The one that I looked at did not have an url in the background box, for some reason (it looks like several of them don't). I looked at the urls you used on some of the others, and on the one that worked.

I think that what you need to do is make sure that the url has jpg at the end. See if that fixes it.

Ok, I think I see the problem now. The one that I looked at did not have an url in the background box, for some reason (it looks like several of them don't). I looked at the urls you used on some of the others, and on the one that worked.

I think that what you need to do is make sure that the url has jpg at the end. See if that fixes it.

Thank you very much that was the problem. trying to get all 21 up for reviewer gave me a headache lol so I must have left that out. Thanks again USA 45