Who's the new Reviewer?

Please be aware, this is NOT competion!! It's just a bit of fun.

I suppose everyone's wondering who the new reviewer is? So just for a bit of fun, I'd like to invite members to send me their guess (one per team) through my profile, of who they think the new reviewer is?

You have until midnight on 2/8/08 to email me with your guess. After Dec has made his annoucement I'll pop the correct ones in a hat and post the name of the member with the correct guess (I never said winner!).

If this was a competion, (which it's not), obviously I'd like to offer you a prize.......................eh, sometime like an unregistered Edinburgh geocoin, but due to GSP's policy on competions I can't do this.

So if your username appears on this thread as the member with the correct guess, please don't send me your details, as I will not be sending you a brand new unregistered Edinburgh geocoin.

Let's just have fun with it!

I wonder If the new Reviewer has a 'Reviewing' name yet?

They might have :D

Ahh Noggin the Nog.... but that doesn't help at all with the identity.

"Graculus brought a note of common-sense and practicality to the proceedings." Smallfilms website

Edited by kbootb

Do I get to guess too??

Of course you can Michael, as long as you don't expect me to send you this shiney new Edinburgh geocoin,........................that's not going to be sent to anyone with the correct guess ;)

Thanks for your emails folks, keep them coming!

Do I get to guess too??

Of course you can Michael, as long as you don't expect me to send you this shiney new Edinburgh geocoin,........................that's not going to be sent to anyone with the correct guess ;)

Thanks for your emails folks, keep them coming!

Thats ok I was going to guess it was Me. Since I can publish caches anywhere. :laughing:;)

My guess is Simply Paul :huh:

Did it?

Or did the words appear on screen as he typed them using only the tip of his left ear and transported them to the main server by telepathy? :)

Some say that Level 5 caches reveal themselves as floating golden orbs when he is within 10 metres of them, and that Eckington and Lactoorum were indeed his love children. We just know him as Geostig.

I wonder If the new Reviewer has a 'Reviewing' name yet?

It's me! I'm back B)

Ohh is it???? That would be great... It would mean a change of heart over the pond.... :):):D:D But I may just wake up and find it was all a dream... :):huh: Must find my red slippers.... Max

ps we never did get an answer to the question did we... :huh::):)

:D

Thanks to all those who emailed their guess of who they thought the new reviewers is.

Here's a list of who you thought the new reviewer might be.

Stuey

Kewfriend

Mongoose39uk

Haggis Hunter

MrB (of the Blorenges)

Snaik

Happy Humphrey

Birdman of Liskatraz

MikeG

And my guess is, Haggis Hunter. (with Kewfriend becoming the third reviewer in the near future)

Let's see what Dec has to say later today. Good luck Folks.

Many thanks to Mandarin for making the offical announcement that MrB (of the Blorenges) is the new reviewer.

And after a quick hat rumage, congratulations to The Cache Hoppers for correctly guessing MrB.

Well done Liane, I'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss..........................the FTSE 100.............or something :D

Many thanks to Mandarin for making the offical announcement that MrB (of the Blorenges) is the new reviewer.

And after a quick hat rumage, congratulations to The Cache Hoppers for correctly guessing MrB.

Well done Liane, I'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss..........................the FTSE 100.............or something :)

Congrats to MrB and thanks to Keith for the fun competition - such a pity there wasn't a prize :);)

Thanks to all those who emailed their guess of who they thought the new reviewers is.

Stuey

hehe, that's funny.... I have a hard enough time persuading my wife to let me go caching as it is. Imagine if I told her I had a new "job" that consumed many hours a day as well.... I'd be a dead man, lol.

Stuey

Kewfriend

Mongoose39uk

Haggis Hunter

MrB (of the Blorenges)

Snaik

Happy Humphrey

Birdman of Liskatraz

MikeG

And my guess is, Haggis Hunter. (with Kewfriend becoming the third reviewer in the near future)

Let's see what Dec has to say later today. Good luck Folks.

That's a list of cachers that people think have too much time on their hands... :(:(

Just a closing note:

I would like to reply to the member who sent me a rather colourful description of where I should put my Edinburgh Geocioin. Thank you for your answer, unfortunately that was incorrect. And had I acted on your suggestion, I believe I would be unable to travel any significant distance on my motorcycle.

Just a closing note:

I would like to reply to the member who sent me a rather colourful description of where I should put my Edinburgh Geocioin. Thank you for your answer, unfortunately that was incorrect. And had I acted on your suggestion, I believe I would be unable to travel any significant distance on my motorcycle.

If some one has sent you a abusive email through GC's contact a Member facility, please make a complaint to Groundspeak. As that is a abuse of the Sites facility's, abusive emails are not acceptable off anyone even if they are sent off GC!

Deceangi

Thanks for your concern Dec, but I kinda suspect I was having my leg pulled. And besides, you see the size of that coin, I'm not that daft! :lol:

Wait!..........................................could be a new hiding method there.

Edit: Scrap that idea, there might be a problem logging it.

Edited by Jacobite

Thanks for your concern Dec, but I kinda suspect I was having my leg pulled. And besides, you see the size of that coin, I'm not that daft! :lol:

Wait!..........................................could be a new hiding method there.

If that was an Edinburgh coin that was coming my way, I do hope you didn't do as suggested because I would need some of them gloves that Bones (Jeff) puts in caches before I could handle it. I have no need to worry of course because there was no Edinburgh coin prize was there? :):huh:

Yes, a coin in the fuel tank would probably get in the way of the flow to the fuel line pretty quickly, as well as bring hard to retrieve.

If that was an Edinburgh coin that was coming my way, I do hope you didn't do as suggested because I would need some of them gloves that Bones (Jeff) puts in caches before I could handle it. I have no need to worry of course because there was no Edinburgh coin prize was there? :huh::)

Don't worry, Liane.

Let's just say, mint condition :)