Howdy y'all

vespax

I have seemed to disappear into the chaotic mess of America over the past few months. My caching has dropped by loads, my mind can not get over the shear number of caches around me... And it is not a great feeling. I receive the cache update form from Groundspeak each week and it tells me there are over 100 new caches each week in my area... How can one handle this insanity? I have chosen to ignore them mostly. I did go out with Geo-P to find one in the woods a few weeks ago and than took an old colleage out to find some last Sunday. The caching is just different here and not so exciting. But alas, I have found a solution...

No. Unfortunatly we are not moving back to Cape Town (although that would perhaps be the best remedy for my caching woes). After a few months near New York City, we have decided to move to were mountains are tall and the air is less choked with humidity. We are moving to Colorado in a few weeks to work in the natural settings of the US National Parks and Public lands of the Rocky Mountains. The Huskies and I discussed the potential caching through Skype one day and the numbers look more manageable for us and the topography far more interesting. So here's to caching in new lands again!

Just wanted to give a short update on us as we miss all our SA friends and have not written the promised article for the newsletter (please forgive me cownchicken!). Take care and happy spring caching coming your way!