like :

Garmin 60

Colorado

Etrex

etc

etc

that would be a great help to find quicker back techn info about

every spec apparatus????

Now I have to search through ALL directories to find back info about my Colorado instead of

looking ONLY in Directory 'Colorado'

Would be nice and easier. :rolleyes:

grtz

Golferyves

just wondering why you dont have sub(directories) folders

like :

Garmin 60

Colorado

Etrex

etc

I’m just a participant here, so I don’t have anything to say about how the forums are set up. But my observations have led me to conclude that too much categorization can have a negative effect on participation. A lot of people have multiple units of different types, and a lot of them use the same map products and PC based software. By having everything in one place, people like that are able to give and receive information on a lot of topics that might be of interest to them. If they had to go to a different forum for each receiver and yet another for software, a lot of them probably wouldn’t bother.

Also, forums with lots of participants tend to stay active. Topics discussed change over time as the interests of the group evolve, but the forum remains lively. Break them down to a point where there are too few participants, and they tend to die.

Just my opinion. :o