WOOF! WOOF! Dog Days of Summer - July 2008 - dog bones!

avroair

Woof! Woof! The Dog Days of Summer refer to the hottest, most sultry days of July. It is often too hot and humid to go caching and cachers tend to stay inside in the air conditioning. This Puppy Pound dog bone coin salutes the Dog Days of Summer with our hound 'Cacher' lazing about on the front of the coin and his paw prints running about on the back.

The Dog Days of Summer Dog Bone coins are now available: HERE

Part of the proceeds from each coin sale will got towards a local Humane Society Charity.

Trackable: YES

Custom Icon: YES

ANTIQUE COPPER: July 2008 Puppy Pound Club Coin. This set includes 1 matching pin and 1 Oakbuck. 100 available

ANTIQUE GOLD XLE: July 2008 Puppy Pound XLE Geocoin. This set includes 1 matching pin and 1 Oakbuck. 35 available

ANTIQUE SILVER LE: July 2008 Puppy Pound Geoswag Geocoin. (no pin or oakbuck) 100 available

e0d16077-63c8-4af6-9ed5-e1ee2827fbf9.jpg

Edited by avroair

Woof! Woof! The Dog Days of Summer refer to the hottest, most sultry days of July. It is often too hot and humid to go caching and cachers tend to stay inside in the air conditioning. This Puppy Pound dog bone coin salutes the Dog Days of Summer with our hound 'Cacher' lazing about on the front of the coin and his paw prints running about on the back.

The Dog Days of Summer Dog Bone coins are now available: HERE

Part of the proceeds from each coin sale will got towards a local Humane Society Charity.

Trackable: YES

Custom Icon: YES

ANTIQUE COPPER: July 2008 Puppy Pound Club Coin. This set includes 1 matching pin and 1 Oakbuck. 100 available

ANTIQUE GOLD XLE: July 2008 Puppy Pound XLE Geocoin. This set includes 1 matching pin and 1 Oakbuck. 35 available

ANTIQUE SILVER LE: July 2008 Puppy Pound Geoswag Geocoin. (no pin or oakbuck) 100 available

e0d16077-63c8-4af6-9ed5-e1ee2827fbf9.jpg

I'm coinfused - on the website it says AC, AS LE and AB XLE

When I selected these and on my Reciept Order:

Geocoin - Puppy Pound AS (new)

Geocoin - CP 2008 - July Puppy Pound (new)

Geocoin - CP 2008 - Jul Puppy Pound LE (new)

Website tells me now:

Geocoin - Puppy Pound AS LE (new)

Geocoin - CP 2008 - July Puppy Pound AC (new)

Geocoin - CP 2008 - July Puppy Pound AB XLE (new)

Now i'm a little confused. :laughing:

Hopefully I get 2 of each.

They are lovely!

Cute coin but I have a question, is the XLE which is often interchanged with AE, the same thing in this case? Or is there an AE/Designer version and XLE?

Same thing. For the club coins they mint 35 XLE and give the idea person or designer 15 to play with. :rolleyes: