Garmin OREGON Q

Does anyone have any experience with the Garmin Oregon 400t unit is it more accurate then the Colorado or the 60CSx just curious.

Scubasonic

There are several threads on this, you just need to scroll down this forum and look. Here's one : Garmin Oregon WIKI

Thank you very much that was a very informative thread. I just got off the phone with Garmin and according to them the accuracy is th same with the Oregon as it is with the Colorado & the 60CSx the only real difference Garmin said was that the Oregon has a touch screen and that's about it.

Scubasonic

Believe it or not, garmin is NOT the person to ask about this.

Look at that thread, there is a link to someones first impressions complete with track logs showing accuracy. it is more accurate than the colorado, quite a bit less accurate than a 60x series.

Believe it or not, garmin is NOT the person to ask about this.

Look at that thread, there is a link to someones first impressions complete with track logs showing accuracy. it is more accurate than the colorado, quite a bit less accurate than a 60x series.

WOW I guess I didn't see that I will go back and read that.

SS