Colorado v 2.60

We could randomly post answers to an assumed question until he/she returns. :laughing:

Let's see.....based on the topic title:

-------

Welcome to the GC forums!

Please post your question regarding the CO firmware in one of the 3 thousand existing CO threads.

Edited by ryleyinstl

Not that I know of.

However... At least some of the Nuvi unit allow linking of the custom POI to a picture. I've not looked into how to set this up. Since the 2.60 firmware fixed the problems with the custom POIs and they work just like a Nuvi, it might be possible.

Maybe read some of the Nuvi threads to see how to test it.

OK, this macro: http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=195389 is currently designed and setup for linking to Spoilers and works on a Colorado.

Sri I dont find any suggestion , or installation instruction how to use this macro on Garmin Co

only on NUVI ????

To download the SPOILER photos to Co is not the prob, but you cannot seen wich pictures belongs tot THAT cachenumber ???? :rolleyes:

grtz

Golferyves

Have you gotten this work Red90? I have been working with the designer of the macro beta testing on my colorado and we have not gotten the picture to appear on the colorado.

There seems to be problems with the spoilersync part. I'll try running tonight.

Sri I dont find any suggestion , or installation instruction how to use this macro on Garmin Co

only on NUVI ????

To download the SPOILER photos to Co is not the prob, but you cannot seen wich pictures belongs tot THAT cachenumber ???? :o

It works on a Colorado the same as a Nuvi. When you run the macro, you will see a Colorado as a choice of GPS.

only on NUVI ????

To download the SPOILER photos to Co is not the prob, but you cannot seen wich pictures belongs tot THAT cachenumber ???? :o

It works on a Colorado the same as a Nuvi. When you run the macro, you will see a Colorado as a choice of GPS.

I understand that part of running the macro but did you actually get the spoiler picture to show up on the colorado? Or the image button to access the spoiler picture?

I just ran the new version this morning.

There does not appear to be a way to link to the images within the custom POI, unfortunately. Maybe complain to Garmin and they will add the function.

So, as of now, you'll have to run spoilersync and put the images on the unit somewhere and use the normal image viewer.

This was discussed several months ago on one of the CO threads but I can't find it. The CO has no way of displaying the image names or properties so there is no way to associate a file with a geocache. I added it to the issues list and mentioned to Garmin during one of my support calls. They said "good idea, we'll suggest it to engineering". I'm sure that happened :D

The OR doesn't provide this either.

GO$Rs