Trackable Searching Page

76-CJ7

First off I'd like to say this is my first time using the Forum, So bear with me.....

When searching for trackables you have three options on how to sort the pages...

Distance Traveled

Last Log

Name

Anyway of adding "Distance from Home GZ"?

I think this would be very handy.

76-CJ7

First off I'd like to say this is my first time using the Forum, So bear with me.....

When searching for trackables you have three options on how to sort the pages...

Distance Traveled

Last Log

Name

Anyway of adding "Distance from Home GZ"?

I think this would be very handy.

76-CJ7

I was just thinking the same thing. Hope this can happen. I would like to use it to find the nearest jeeps to my home coordinates.

If the object is to find nearby trackables, create a pocketquery using the contains travelbug option. Don't check a day and just preview it when you want to see where the nearest trackable is. I used this option when looking for the contest jeeps and while it's not perfect, it's a satisfactory work around.

Team Taran

If the object is to find nearby trackables, create a pocketquery using the contains travelbug option. Don't check a day and just preview it when you want to see where the nearest trackable is. I used this option when looking for the contest jeeps and while it's not perfect, it's a satisfactory work around.

Team Taran

Nice to hear from you Team taran,

I do use this function which is working for me, BUT sometimes there is a certain coin I am looking for. Usually one that I purchased and I wanna see where others may be.

Thanks for the comments.

76-CJ7

Manchester NH