2005 Compass Rose Auction to help a cacher

glennk721

Folks I need your help :D

Please Read : This is a U.S.A Auction ONLY. This auction is to help a fellow cacher, 100% of the funds from this auction will go directly to LadyBee4T from my donated coin .

Beverly has helped many in the caching comunity. Car troubles are upon her, as well as VET bills and unexpected home repaires, When it rains it pours !! , In this time of resession these unexpected expences can take a toll. Not only will you be getting a OUTSTANDING RARE COIN, you will know you are helping a fellow cacher.

AUCTION 2005 COMPASS ROSE

Question - Why is this a USA only auction? and if I had a successful bid but provided a US address for delivery would that be allowed?

Yes a US Address would be ok, . It's a USA auction because of trackability of the package as well as insurance , this can only be provided to domestic address at a minimal cost, tracking and insurance internationaly is quite expencive, usualy over $20+ US dollars . :laughing:

Also when I auction a coin I usualy have a extra in the event of a missing package, this is my only 05 CR coin to auction. Hence the need for insurance on the package. The buyers safty, and mine alike :)

If a international bidder would self pay the high cost for international shipping & insurance I would ship international B)

Thank you all for your bids so far, Glenn :)

EDIT to add:: As well you would probably incure a duty tax on the item if insured as a internation package, this could end up quite costly, international buyer beware ! A USA address would be prefered :)

Edited by glennk721

Question - Why is this a USA only auction? and if I had a successful bid but provided a US address for delivery would that be allowed?

Yes a US Address would be ok, . It's a USA auction because of trackability of the package as well as insurance , this can only be provided to domestic address at a minimal cost, tracking and insurance internationaly is quite expencive, usualy over $20+ US dollars . :)

Also when I auction a coin I usualy have a extra in the event of a missing package, this is my only 05 CR coin to auction. Hence the need for insurance on the package. The buyers safty, and mine alike :)

If a international bidder would self pay the high cost for international shipping & insurance I would ship international :)

Thank you all for your bids so far, Glenn B)

EDIT to add:: As well you would probably incure a duty tax on the item if insured as a internation package, this could end up quite costly, international buyer beware ! A USA address would be prefered :)

Many thanks for the explanation, I'll go bid as I have family in New Jersey who can hold it for me - in the unlikely event I get to win it :laughing:

Beverly, you are in our thoughts and prayers. Sorry we are not able to bid on it as it is out of our limit. Been away as we are saving to be able to afford to go to MWGB.

Thank you everyone else who is helping raising funds for Beverly. She is a dear friend of ours. Buest of luck Bev with everything.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Folks I need your help :)

Please Read : This is a U.S.A Auction ONLY. This auction is to help a fellow cacher, 100% of the funds from this auction will go directly to LadyBee4T from my donated coin .

Beverly has helped many in the caching comunity. Car troubles are upon her, as well as VET bills and unexpected home repaires, When it rains it pours !! , In this time of resession these unexpected expences can take a toll. Not only will you be getting a OUTSTANDING RARE COIN, you will know you are helping a fellow cacher.

AUCTION 2005 COMPASS ROSE

Greetings. I would like to thank everyone for the most generous bidding going on , way beyond where I ever thought this auction would ever have gone :laughing:

I would like to add to the auction, if someone from the forums here wins the auction I will be adding into the shipment a set (2) of my personal GeoTags both also trackable on geocaching dot com . Thanks to everyone who has bid so far. Glenn

GeoTags to the winning bidder if from this forum::

tagpair.jpg

Edited by glennk721

As some of you may know I have been selling coins off over the past few months to pay for these unexpected bills and now car repairs on top of it all. I told Glenn that its raining here and I don't mean the weather. The next thing I know he has put this coin on ebay and I was speechless. I want to thank everyone who has bid so far and who may bid before it ends. I am very humbled. LadyBee4T

When my friend Nurse Nanna and I go caching we frequently sing “On the Road Again” by Willie Nelson and of course we are always out of tune. After Glenn listed this coin and we were “discussing” it. He sent me these lyrics

What would you think if I sang out of tune

Would you stand up and walk out on me

Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song

and I'll try not to sing out of key

Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends

Mm, I get high with a little help from my friends

Mm, Gonna try with a little help from my friends

After tearing up and then laughing I knew what he was saying to me. This is a very wonderful and supportive community and I am very happy to be a part of it. I never in my wildest dreams could imagine this. To all those who bid, the words just don’t express how I feel -- thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Glenn, who put his “pretty hunk of metal” on the auction block for me, you are a very special and generous person with a heart of gold. :unsure: Again I am speechless--I really am. Thank you and HUGZZZ