NEW 60CSX

mikemaupin

Well I finally broke down and got the 60csx, what a nice unit and peice of work. What I need to know now is how do I manually put in coords with it. I have followed the manual to the letter and cannot for the life of me get it to work. I know I must be doing something wrong. I have tried to do this for two days. Could someone talk me through this step by syep like I was a 3 year old, I could sleep better maybe, its has to be something that I am just not seeing, Mike

hit the "mark" button.

you'll get the "mark waypoint" screen.

use the four-way button (the big round one) to highlight whatever field you want to change. press "enter" to get into that field.

use the four-way to enter characters. select the on-screeen "ok" when you're done with each field.

when you're done with the whole thing, select the "ok" in the bottom right corner and hit enter.

that ought to do it.

the real question is this: unless you are entering coordinates in the field, why not just load the coordinates via USB?