'FIND A GEOCACHE AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE'

MBFace

I recognise that picture - is it a permanent feature rather than a 'banner image'? If so it's congratulations to Martlakes and team for their starring role (at Shoulthwaite Shoulder) :laughing:

MBF

Oh yeah! Congratulations to Martlakes on becoming part of the geocaching.com furniture! :laughing:

I've just logged onto the excellent new home page and was rather surprised to find myself staring back at me! The pic is of me coming out of wet undergrowth in Dusseldorf a few weeks ago doing GC172ZY

me.jpg

Anyone else spotted themselves on the home page?

Chris (MrB)

It's not the only picture of your's that has been used, check out the large gallery, your picture titled 'Birdman has left the beach' is also in there.

If you go to resources the bottom picture is Jack Aubrey, a prominent Scottish cacher.

I recognise that picture - is it a permanent feature rather than a 'banner image'? If so it's congratulations to Martlakes and team for their starring role (at Shoulthwaite Shoulder) :D

MBF

Funnily enough I'd spotted this when checking out the site changes - nice to have my genius with the camera recognised!! (well, maybe just one of those pics that turns out rather well!) :D

Of course if anyone is trying to look for me at Harrogate you won't recognise me from this pic cos I was taking it! (I'm much slimmer than Dave! :D ) In fact there are four different families here: the adults are one family, the young people are from two other families, and the dog is from a fourth family - borrowed for the day!! It does look like one nice family outing though! Who says the camera never lies :D:D

While there are many pictures in the gallery we only rotate a small amount of the newest ones. Feel free to nominate a photo for the gallery if you like. Email me via my profile with the URL of the log that the photo is connected too. Not all pictures are used but I am happy to accept suggestions.

Michael.