New Geo.com Layout

Puppy Dawg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pease don't make major changes which break the site the night before a 4-day trip!!!

I can't bookmark and download caches before I leave!

*sob*

Edited by J-Way

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pease don't make major changes which break the site the night before a 4-day trip!!!

I can't bookmark and download caches before I leave!

*sob*

Unless you're leaving in the next half hour, you should have plenty of time to prepare. We hope to have to site back up momentarily. Thanks!

Edited by OpinioNate

I was in the middle of logging several finds, and the site went down and I couldn't do anything. Now it seems to be back up, and has a whole new look, but I am having trouble logging my finds. No matter what date I specify that I found them, it puts today's date as the log date. Perhaps this is an urgent bug???

What a cooincidence. This is my first time logging in to geocaching.com since March. I was updating new caches into Microsoft Word. Then when I clicked on a link, the page would not work until a few minutes later.

Nice layout. You are able to log in from the home page which I always wanted.

The only thing I don't like is that now when you are on a cache description page, when you click to decript/encript hints, the entire page refreshes rather than just revealing the hints. Then you have to click the back button 3 or 4 times before you can get back to the search results page. I hope they change this.

... No matter what date I specify that I found them, it puts today's date as the log date. Perhaps this is an urgent bug???

We're currently working on a hotfix for this issue. You'll be able to backdate your logs again soon.

like the new format :anitongue: the google maps search option seems to be broken though, i put in an address and it reloads the map of Green Lake park

We will check into this as well. Thanks for letting us know.

Edited by OpinioNate

like the new format :anitongue: the google maps search option seems to be broken though, i put in an address and it reloads the map of Green Lake park

I've noticed that when you load google maps from a pocket query, and if it's slow and takes a bit, it always hangs on Green Lake. Then when it's completely loaded it goes to your pocket query. Just a funny observation.

What's Happened to the download buttons :anitongue:

New cache published but no means of downloading :laughing:

Please explain that in more detail if you could. The download buttons for .GPX and .LOC are both visible (and phone and Send to GPS) on cache pages if you're logged in. Thanks.