Possible geocacher?

ju66l3r

Just thought I'd put this out here in case anyone recognizes the woman's name or picture.

A woman left for work on Monday morning and her car was found in Cloudland Canyon State Park in the NW corner of GA after closing on Monday. They've begun searching since early Tuesday morning but haven't found her yet. Since they don't suspect foul play, I just wondered if she might have been a geocacher. Her name is Judy Payne from Rock Spring, GA.

It's not like there's a brand new cache in the park ( GC1A36Y is the newest, an Earthcache hidden in March 2008) that she might have been running to get, but if she was newer to that area, maybe she was just doing one before work on Monday or something.

I dunno, maybe it's a bit of a long shot, but I'm not sure who else just goes wandering into the woods on a workday, is also a mother and wife, and no foul play is suspected. For some reason that sounded like a potential geocacher, so I figured I'd throw it out here to see if she was recognized.

Link to story with a picture and description of Judy Payne