Replacement battery cover clip for eTrex Vista® HCx

I use my Vista HCx on my mt bike, recently broke the included "bike clip" that screws into the battery cover and interfaces with my handlebar mount. This clip came attached to the battery cover with the unit.

How do i go about replacing this screw on "bike clip" piece?

Edited by dropthehammer

FYI / For future reference....

While on the phone for the 1 hour plus being on hold waiting for a customer service warm body (with a clue), i did a search on the forum and found THIS POST that gives the p/n for the "bike clip" adapter i need which is 145-00709-00.

After the first 30 minutes of being on hold, i spoke with a young lady that tried to sell me a replacement "belt clip button" for $12.95. I didn't think that was going to work so she transferred me to the "outdoor" department. 40 minutes later of being on hold, i spoke with a gentleman who is shipping me the replacement "bike clip" pro bono after a little convincing on my part.

If You want to save yourself some Hold time, you can buy this gadget aftermarket HERE.

This is what it looks like:

etrexcclip.jpg

Edited by dropthehammer