So I've got this geocoin...

g0t0pless

Iwas cleaning my cache bag when I found an old geocoin that I forgot I even had. It was a good 3 years ago when I found it.

I just attempted to log it but there aren't enough numbers on it to match up with anything.

It's a brass circular coin with 2 alien-looking objects with their hands up. There's a sun (or moon) in the background.

On the other sides it has a compass with "www.geocachetreasure.com" on it.

There's also a certificate of authenticity which shows the same website name and an address to order more.

Now before you say anything, I DO know how to log geocoins. This one is different.

Does it say anywhere on it "trackable at geocaching.com"? If not its not logged on gc.com but may be loggable on another site.

Can you post a picture of it?

The post above is exactly it. Mine's 0856. Do I keep it? Trade it? Not sure.

It's a nontrackable geocoin, you found it in a cache as swag (unless it came with specific directions). So that means you are free to do with it as you wish. If you took it, the only requirement is to trade up or trade even :laughing: If it was me, I'd keep it :anitongue:

Does it say anywhere on it "trackable at geocaching.com"? If not its not logged on gc.com but may be loggable on another site.

Can you post a picture of it?

The post above is exactly it. Mine's 0856. Do I keep it? Trade it? Not sure.

I agree with Tsun. You found a cool coin way back when. Now it is yours to do as you please with it. I'm sure if you decided to trade it you would find willing people like me to trade with.

I'll be putting it in a cache I plan to place soon. I'll just use it as FTF prize.

That's an excellent idea, one of several excellent things you could do with it :laughing: Now, do us a favor and let us know where this cache is *before* you actually submit it so that we can get a little jump on the rest of the caching community in being FTF :lol::anitongue::ph34r: Thanks!