Duck Hunt

I thought you might like to stalk the new duck on this Forum.

Take a shot at guessing who I am and send me an email through this profile. I will take all the answers up to 9 oclock Sunday evening (27th july). Then I will put all the correct hits into a hat and draw a winner for a small prize. Not more than 3 shots from each geocaching name please.

Have fun :lol:

Sorry - no clues (unless I feel you need some later in the week)

Just guess at my other identity on this forum. :lol:

And to BexyBear - About Competitions on here - I asked first if it would be OK and they said 'yeah, fine, have fun with it'

mandarin

Is it ME??? Sometimes I lose track of what I do and I'm sure there was something important I'm supposed to do today... If it is me, do I get paid? Also can I quit while I'm still ahead as I'm sure someone would complain about one decision I made sooner or later ;)

Peter (House Of Boo) - neither Jo or Boo had anything to do with this post!

Edited by House Of Boo
My two guesses: rutson or Haggis Hunter :ph34r:
Ho Ho Ho, it's easy to mock, isn't it? :lol:
Who was mocking? You're here quite a bit and have shown a keen interest in forum moderation in the past. As your link shows. :anitongue:

Oh! So it is easy to think someone is mocking and get it wrong? :lol:

I can assure you, I have no interest in moderating this forum and if giving my opinion towards people that like giving but don't like taking is moderation, then yes, I suppose I am guilty!

As for my link, it shows that a pot shouldn't call a kettle black! But of course you would never do anything like that, would you? :laughing:

Sorry HH, I had no idea you were such a sensitive soul. I take it all back; your comments about my well-received event were in no way mocking and I'm a very bad, evil man for ever suggesting they were.

Back on topic, my third and last guess is third-degree-witch. I think his suggestion was merely a smokescreen.

Sorry HH, I had no idea you were such a sensitive soul. I take it all back; your comments about my well-received event were in no way mocking and I'm a very bad, evil man for ever suggesting they were.

No need to apologise SP, I don't think you are a bad, evil man! Sarcastic and manipulative maybe, but certainly not bad or even evil. :anitongue:

Anyway this banter has seriously gone off topic. :laughing: We should stop now before we get quacked whacked. :ph34r:

No need to apologise SP, I don't think you are a bad, evil man! Sarcastic and manipulative maybe, but certainly not bad or even evil. :laughing:

Anyway this banter has seriously gone off topic. :lol: We should stop now before we get quacked whacked. :anitongue:

I can feel my feathers starting to get ruffled, gentlemen. :ph34r: