BROKEN 60 CSX,,,,have you seen this before?

Turned it on and just the upper left hand portion of the screen has ANYTHING showing and what is there is tiny and un readable. Any help appreciated I need this thing back in working order to help at work fighting fires here in No California. THANKS Tried the hard reset (menue/enter buttons while turning on) did no good........ :unsure:

Turned it on and just the upper left hand portion of the screen has ANYTHING showing and what is there is tiny and un readable. Any help appreciated I need this thing back in working order to help at work fighting fires here in No California. THANKS Tried the hard reset (menue/enter buttons while turning on) did no good........ :unsure:

Call Garmin.

Call Garmin.

ahhh poop :laughing:

Turned it on and just the upper left hand portion of the screen has ANYTHING showing and what is there is tiny and un readable. Any help appreciated I need this thing back in working order to help at work fighting fires here in No California. THANKS Tried the hard reset (menue/enter buttons while turning on) did no good........ :lol:

I had issues with my 60csx and the fix was to bend the prongs for the batteries out a bit to get a better connection. Cant hurt to try it.

Turned it on and just the upper left hand portion of the screen has ANYTHING showing and what is there is tiny and un readable. Any help appreciated I need this thing back in working order to help at work fighting fires here in No California. THANKS Tried the hard reset (menue/enter buttons while turning on) did no good........ :D

I had issues with my 60csx and the fix was to bend the prongs for the batteries out a bit to get a better connection. Cant hurt to try it.

I'll try anything,,,I'm lost without it,,,,(that was not meant to be funny) ;)