path tags, listed as a trackable item on geocaching.com?

KampGeo

Is there a way to list path tags as a trackable item on geocaching.com, or can this only apply to geocoins and TB's? I recently picked up a path tag, and since it is trackable on pathtags.com, I was like, WOOO HOOOO!, my first "trackable" item! I was so excited. OK, I'm good now, got that out. :unsure:

Is there a way to list path tags as a trackable item on geocaching.com, or can this only apply to geocoins and TB's? I recently picked up a path tag, and since it is trackable on pathtags.com, I was like, WOOO HOOOO!, my first "trackable" item! I was so excited. OK, I'm good now, got that out. :unsure:

Pathtags are not trackable through this site. Sorry.

Actually, pathtags are not "trackables". You "log" them at pathtags.com, but they do not track like travel bugs or geocoins.

They're really just "sig items" for the finders to collect.

I love mine!

DCC

You could of course attach the pathtag to a TB badge and send it out. But you would really be tracking the badge and not the pathtag in that case.

I have seen a pathtag travel bug that had 10 or 15 pathtags on it with the note 'Take one and pass the bug along'. Sort of an intresting idea.