How far would you travel for one cache?

This appeared on one of our caches near Stratford upon Avon:

TFTC, I found it very easily. I came from the Czech Republic specially to find this cache.

This should come as no surprise really as we DO always try and set quality caches :sad::huh:

I believe the Cryptic Souls went to Brazil to find a cache - but they reside in Berkshire, so are obviously a little bit doolally! :sad::huh:

I believe the Cryptic Souls went to Brazil to find a cache - but they reside in Berkshire, so are obviously a little bit doolally! :D:)

.....and that's from someone who lives in.............WOKING!!!!! :):):sad::sad::huh::huh:

excuse me Sir! I'll have you know I don't live in Woking, or anywhere near it! Lower Kingswood - near Reigate!

I repeat my point about Berkshire cachers being a bit doolally! :D:D:D

edit to say that if we did live in Woking, that would be a very fair comment!

Edited by purple_pineapple

It would seem that I'm prepared to make a 600mile round trip for a Mega Event.

Farthest I've gone specifically for a cache is about sixty miles, to "Cold War In Oxfordshire", which was superb. However, last year on holiday I did just one cache, about 300 miles from home - so it was the sole cache, but not the sole reason for being there!

Lee