Carroll County OH completed

shorbird

2OF: Would love to work on some Coconinos! Maybe pan some gold along the old Senator Highway...

Just Email or PM us - we would like to meet you and yours if you ever come out this way.

BTW - We have some gold pans. ;)

I got a couple of pans too is there a GOLD Benchmark somewhere?

Got a dredge and a sluice some pumps and a few other of the GOLD Diggin tools.

But I must admit it is hard work for the pay.

I do have a placer mine in New Mexico we have been planning on visiting maybe we could make a side trip to Arizona.

That Lost Dutchman Mine has never been found either.

But I did figure something out.

Look up the Peralta Stones.

All 24 benchmarks in Carroll County OH have been logged. :blink:

Congratulations on your success!

Now, you can come help us on the Coconino County recoveries. :antenna::rolleyes:

I came up to give you a bit of help this week. I logged about 30 benchmarks along Route 87 in the COCO NINO NATIONAL Forest (seems like they forgot to name a station FOREST). Kind of curious why they placed so many marks along this stretch of the highway and why they didn't number them in order.

All 24 benchmarks in Carroll County OH have been logged. :blink:

Congratulations on your success!

Now, you can come help us on the Coconino County recoveries. :antenna::rolleyes:

I came up to give you a bit of help this week. I logged about 30 benchmarks along Route 87 in the COCO NINO NATIONAL Forest (seems like they forgot to name a station FOREST). Kind of curious why they placed so many marks along this stretch of the highway and why they didn't number them in order.

Sounds like a good hunt. But, you did come close to 'Forest' with this find - BIG PINE! :blink:

Shirley