76CSx - tide tables?

Crid

Does the 76CSx have tide tables? I can find Sun & Moon calculations, but can't seem to find tide tables. The readme.txt for the new 3.70 firmware (for 60 and 76 Cx and CSX) mentions a tide page, but it doesn't seem to exist. Since the 76CSx is supposedly a marine unit, I find this a bit odd. Or does it only appear when you have marine maps installed?

Does the 76CSx have tide tables? I can find Sun & Moon calculations, but can't seem to find tide tables. The readme.txt for the new 3.70 firmware (for 60 and 76 Cx and CSX) mentions a tide page, but it doesn't seem to exist. Since the 76CSx is supposedly a marine unit, I find this a bit odd. Or does it only appear when you have marine maps installed?

If it is like the 60CSx it has them. I am calling this from memory as my unit is not in front of me.

Go to Find--tide stations or marine points and find the one nearest to you. Then there will be a "predict tides" button somewhere. Click that and you are there!

From my 76CSx: Find/Marine Points/Tide Station. Then select the station you wish to view.

Even the non-mapping 76 has US tide tables.

But presumably nothing for UK units?

Doesn't look like it. I tried tide tables on my Colorado 300 (with City Navigator UK on SD card) and that also can't find anything. I don't want to buy marine maps purely for tide tables. It's useful information for a handful of caches (I did one on the Scilly Isles last year where you could only walk to a particular small island when the tide was out).