Giant Cache

I have an old case that is weather proof (Mil issue) that i have a great place to place! My question is what would you like to find in a BIG cache? The container is about 2ft square!

Any idea will be greatly accepted

Please respond to ranger2995@gmail.com

Thanks

Krillian

sounds great! do it. size dosent matter :rolleyes:

Try telling that to the folks who hate micros and nanos! :rolleyes:

I would suggest putting big stuff in your cache since it is big. Maybe launch an oversized travel bug as well. Your biggest challenge may be finding a good spot for the hide. Have fun.

We found a large cache today called "no more micros" in Kansas. It was big enough to contain an FTF prize of an ammo can and a boatload of swag. We traded our biggest piece of swag a 12 in buzz lightyear doll can't do that just anywhere!:rolleyes: For yours, you may want to consider chains or something to lessen it's chances of walking off.

Edited by catsnfish

I have an old case that is weather proof (Mil issue) that i have a great place to place! My question is what would you like to find in a BIG cache? The container is about 2ft square!

Thanks

Krillian

As a forensics guy I would say a body, but that's probably against the geocaching rules.

would you like to find in a BIG cache? The container is about 2ft square!

I won't list the cache here as it's part of it's "mystique" but they have an ammo can that's literally the largest I've ever seen - waist height on my daughter... and it's empty except for a log. It's not what you put in the container - that'll be reduced to litter after a while. It's how you tie it to the find that will make it special.

Just my .02

-Roger

would you like to find in a BIG cache? The container is about 2ft square!

I won't list the cache here as it's part of it's "mystique" but they have an ammo can that's literally the largest I've ever seen - waist height on my daughter... and it's empty except for a log. It's not what you put in the container - that'll be reduced to litter after a while. It's how you tie it to the find that will make it special.

Just my .02

-Roger

I guess that rules out putting it in your front yard? LMAO

Do it, there isn't anything from stopping you. Like was said, secure the thing, it might walk away.

if you want to be EVIL, camo it up GOOD.

to be honest, I think the most rewarding swag there is to find is another cache ready to be placed. I would flood it with 35mm film canisters with logs inside, just leave a note asking people to only take one per cacher. I would also put some bigger ready to be placed caches in it for the ftf.

I don't know you area all the well but one of those cheap inflaitable boats would be cool to. You can find them at any wal-mart. If you have any rivers or lakes around you that have to be crossed to find a cache, that would be cool.

to be honest, I think the most rewarding swag there is to find is another cache ready to be placed. I would flood it with 35mm film canisters with logs inside...

Seed caches have been fairly popular over the years.

Snoogans's ODS series is certainly the most extreme example.

So far, anytime I wanted to hide a cache, I have not needed to seek out a seed cache to get a container.

Thanks

Krillian

I've been looking for a place to get rid of my old tube TV. Where is this cache at?

Thanks

Krillian

if you can hide it do it