help with usb on 60csx

ok.. i have create with geocaching a gpx/loc file of 500 caches... now i try to put it in my gps... so i connect the usb cable to it. i can access the micro sd card.. but dont wanna put the gpx on this.. i wanna put in the gps... the thing is the programe i use to send it say i have nothing conect ... (gsak) and in my gps it say gps not connected ... what i do wrong ?????

Make sure you gsak is set up properly under gps setup you have garmin selected and check you have GPSr is a USB.

As for you being able to access the microSD card, are you sure its the one in your 60CSx because normally you cannot access the Microsd card through the 60CSx like you would a drive on your computer. You need to be using mapsoure or the garmin POI loader. Not sure what drive your seeing but its not your 60CSx. So therefore I do not believe your gpsr is connnected properly. I have 60CSx myself and I can't see my microsd card unless I am updating maps or loading pois and I have to use the garmin software for that.