Indicate found caches on a bookmark list

root1657

On several of the pages, such as a search, or when looking at someone elses finds, I get the handy little check mark or arrow telling me if I've found of own a cache on that list.

One place I dont get this handy indicator, and would seriously like to, is on a bookmark list. Since one of the popular uses of a bookmark list is as a to-do list, it would be very nice to see which ones are done and could then of course clean up the lists after a big caching weekend or to clear out caches done here or there without thinking about it being on a list.

How bout it? Seems like if it is on other lists, the code might already be back there somewhere and could be worked into the bookmark lists.

You have a "notes" block for each cache. Maybe add a FOUND note??

NO, this is not what he's asking.

He's asking that when you look at any page on geocaching.com that shows a list of caches, wether that be a search page, or someones finds within their profile by type or all, or a bookmark list (yours or someone elses public one) that Groundspeak be consistant and display the same information that they do for all other similar pages. Such as a checkmark stating that in the past you have found that, or those or some of those caches.

I've asked for this 3 years ago but not for the checkmark thign, I think that all lists of caches should show the distance and direction, no matter that it's not a location based search or whatever similar page such as the list of caches for the state of Massachusetts...

Refer to http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...=117160&hl= for not my initial request of that little bit of consistancy at Groundspeak.

I would think that the programmers working on version.2.never are implementing this very simple 'fix' but are they?

You have a "notes" block for each cache. Maybe add a FOUND note??

NO, this is not what he's asking.

You seem certain of this? Since you clearly know the OP and his intentions I will back off.

As a general rule, though, you CAN make notes to caches on your OWN bookmark.