Persoanl Swag Buttons?

I know its an alternative to Geocoins. How many people look to have personal buttons made up? I also can see how it gives flexibility to numerous designs.

I ended up buying my own semi automatic button maker and plan on using it to make my own cache swag to go with my tokens as well for family and local events. I think it will be fun.

The local provincial Kiters I travel with to put on shows and festivals are already talking about having a different button made for each event we attend.

I am eager to get it and start designing. I already have 4 new button designs for a new Cache I will be making and they will only be found there or traded for.

Edited by lordzogat

I think that's cool idea. I use poker chips and want to have some pathtags and cache tags made up. A Button maker would allow me to use a design I can not downsize to tags. Also with Hobby Lobby, Micheals and AC Moore here having a 40 percent off coupon about every week it would be to pricey.