Earthcache Geocoin

Carbon Hunter

...they sold out in 12 hours!

So anther batch has been ordered.

AND......new EarthCache Masters coins are on their way. There is a special coin for each level. We will you posted!

I hope the earthcache.org store will have them in stock. It's been an absolute nightmare to get the EC geocoins. Were it not for the kind heart of konnarock Kid & Marge I would still be taking Alprazolam :D .

The difficulty if for us cachers not based in the US. GC.com does not post eleswhere. And a number of other suppliers did not keep stock of these coins.

Please consider before they release the new coins.

...they sold out in 12 hours!

So anther batch has been ordered.

AND......new EarthCache Masters coins are on their way. There is a special coin for each level. We will you posted!

I hope the earthcache.org store will have them in stock. It's been an absolute nightmare to get the EC geocoins. Were it not for the kind heart of konnarock Kid & Marge I would still be taking Alprazolam :D .

Thanks for the kind words Daniel but I have a confession to make. While I do own two EC coins, the one you received was fashioned from a piece of chert. Pretty good job on the reproduction, but I am still nursing the cut up fingers! :P

The EarthCache Masters Series geocoins are in the final stretch of production and if the samples are any indication, you will be suitably impressed :P .

I've been looking back at old comments on this thread and want to assure you that this series of four coins incorporates a "little more innovation and creativity", so you "should expect something more artistic" and it is "a special design maybe in a variety of metals and finishes which will make a nice extension to the EarthCache Masters program".

The EarthCache Masters Series geocoins are in the final stretch of production and if the samples are any indication, you will be suitably impressed :P .

I've been looking back at old comments on this thread and want to assure you that this series of four coins incorporates a "little more innovation and creativity", so you "should expect something more artistic" and it is "a special design maybe in a variety of metals and finishes which will make a nice extension to the EarthCache Masters program".

I feel like a kid at Christmas .....

Is it ready yet?

Is it ready yet?

Is it ready yet?

Is it ready yet?

Is it ready yet?

Is it ready yet?...... etc.

Yes, they are ready :D !

EarthCache Masters coins

I just looked at the pictures and have one question, can the coins be registered and tracked on Groundspeak? Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry, all I did was look at the pics! I went back (to the GSA store) and it seems like you either cannot buy them yet or they are sold out! What gives?

Edited by Konnarock Kid & Marge

The coins and white pins are just waiting to be added to the shop stock ...and both should be available within a day or two. However, you can see the coin design in the www.earthcache.org store.

There is very limited stock of coins. They sell for US$9.99 plus shipping (which is a flat $5 for any number and anywhere around the globe).

In a months time a special boxed set of coins will also be released The cost will be US$59.99.

Other EarthCache Masters pins (all except Platinum) will also be available in a month.

I am sorry, but we do not take pre-orders of any stock.

Edited by geoaware

Will the coins be available on the Landsharkz website?

Sorry for jumping the gun on these folks. I have modified my post to say that they are ALMOST ready to be sold.

Once they are for sale, they are trackable on geocaching.com with their own icons.

The coins are not for sale on Landsharkz.ca. Please purchase them directly (and quickly!) from our client's link. Thanks!!

Thanks, I also like your beer! :blink:

Mmmm beer :blink: !

Considering that these have not sold out yet, I am wondering how many of each metal was produced?

Landsharkz?

Will the coins be available on the Landsharkz website?

Sorry for jumping the gun on these folks. I have modified my post to say that they are ALMOST ready to be sold.

Once they are for sale, they are trackable on geocaching.com with their own icons.

The coins are not for sale on Landsharkz.ca. Please purchase them directly (and quickly!) from our client's link. Thanks!!

Thanks, I also like your beer! :blink:

Mmmm beer :blink: !