TB Rescue needed - Milledgeville, Georgia

Wyldfyr

I am looking for help to rescue a TB that has been standed in a cache ( Follow the River --GC18T6G ) since February 2008.

The TB is " Ralph the Mouse" and is owned by my parents.

Here is the issue with the cache, there are notes on the cache page stating that this cache is behind a private property sign.

I have tried sending a couple of very politely worded messages over the last few months to the cache owner asking that they please check the cache and rescue the TB's. ( There are more than one in the cache! )

I have yet to get any reply from the cache owner

The cache that this TB is in was placed by a new cacher, who according to the profile is a teeneage high school student. They profile shows only a couple of caches found, and 2 placed.

Perhaps this was part of a school project, or, perhaps the cacher has moved on to other activities as teenagers do.

Anyway, I am seeking help to try and rescue my parents TB. ( I am in Idaho and just too far away )

Could anyone help me?

Thanks!

Wyldfyr

the other Chick and i need to get that page on our Delorme challenge, so i will check with her and the next time we do a full day caching hunt, i'll see if we can head down that way. i've got the cache page on our watch list, and hopefully we can get down there in the next couple of weeks.

it is a bit of a drive, but i will keep you posted, OK?

kat (of the ArmyChicks)