Colorado 400T Stopped Loading Caches

Had my Colorado 400T for a week. Have maybe 50 caches loaded. Now it has stopped showing caches that the geocaching.com website tells me that I have already loaded in the device and asks if I want to overwrite.

I've looked in found, and not found. Anyone have any advice?

Sounds like you are loading caches individually with "Send to GPS". The Colorado has a limit on the number of individual GPX files. Prior to 2.54b, the limit was 127 (approximately). With 2.54b, it was raised to 200. The symptoms you report are similar to what you see if you have more GPX files than the limit.

If you only have 50 caches loaded, you are probably not over the limit. But if you are, connect the unit to the computer and delete enough files to get below the limit. (It would probably be safer to delete them all and start over, but this is worth a try if you really want to download them one at a time.) Before attempting to download any additional caches, disconnect the unit from the computer (being sure to properly dismount the USB device). Start the unit. Shut it down. Reconnect to the computer and download what you need.

If you are a Mac user, be sure you empty the trash on the unit after deleting the files and before disconnecting.

If you are not over the limit, I'd suggest cleaning off all the GPX files anyhow, disconnecting, starting the unit, and reconnecting. Then download your caches again. Generally speaking, this process seems to "unconfuse" the unit.

I am also assuming that your caches are on internal memory, not on an SD card. The Colorado behaves somewhat differently when loading caches from the SD card. Most folks keep their GPX files on the internal memory in order to avoid confusion and long boot times.

Since you are a premium member, you can avoid the file limit by using Pocket Queries to download up to 500 caches in a single GPX file.