Looking for a good day Caching location near Atlanta

My wife and I have told a few friends about geocaching and they are pumped up to try it with us! We were hoping someone could recommend a good area to take a couple of friends for a daylong cahing trip near Atlanta (although we can drive a bit if necessary). Preferably wooded for some hiking exercise. Also...not Stone Mountain since we are going there this weekend already. Thanks!! :)

-George and Heather

Wow, you can't go anywhere in the ATL area without being close to a bunch of caches. I am partial to the SW OTP area, since that's where I live and have hides. Cochran Mill Park close to Fairburn is stock full of great hides as well.

If you have a premium membership, run a PQ just about anywhere as a center and I think ou will do great!

Lotsa Luck!

PP

My wife and I have told a few friends about geocaching and they are pumped up to try it with us! We were hoping someone could recommend a good area to take a couple of friends for a daylong cahing trip near Atlanta (although we can drive a bit if necessary). Preferably wooded for some hiking exercise. Also...not Stone Mountain since we are going there this weekend already. Thanks!! :D

-George and Heather

Let's go to Stone Mountain