Quick GSAK question

I have my PQ set to show only caches I haven't found. Yet when I look at my GSAK page prior to loading the information into my iPod, it's showing caches that I've already found.

I know there is a way to adjust this but I can't seem to figure it out. I tried doing a search on the board but I can't seem to find the answer.

What do I need to do to remove the found caches from GSAK before I load them?

Thanks in advance!

In GSAK use Filter - Found status - un check found

They still list but at least they don't transfer to my iPod. I guess I thought there would be a way they wouldn't even be listed on the page as I assumed my PQ wouldn't even transfer them (since I have the appropriate boxes checked there too).

I seem to remember doing something fairly simple before that cleared the found caches off the page but I can't do it now. As long as they don't transfer to my iPod though, I won't be bothered by them out caching.

Thanks!

I have a "Found" database in GSAK as well as a "Default" database. After returning from a caching adventure, I mark the caches I found in GSAK and after logging them online, I move them to the "Found" database. That way I don't have to do another filter after refreshing my GSAK database with my PQs before loading my GPSr and Exporting for Cachemate.

If you don't want them at all, at the bottom of the grid (cache list) on the right side is 4 boxes with counts in them. The left one is for finds. Double click on that box to filter to just caches marked as found. Waypoints=>Delete Waypoint(s)... (or right click on the grid and select "Delete Waypoint...") allows you to delete all the caches in the filter.