French?

Can you blame them? You've been mocking the french since they gave you independance, then sent all your troops to the other side of the world!

Huh?

I thought we fought the British and kicked them out, I wasn't aware our independence was given to us by the French. Let me check......... just a minute......... Yes, I was right. Look, right here it says: "We got our independence by fighting the British and kicking them out.". I knew I was right.

Wait, there's a footnote......... "Most British moved to Canada after they got their whuppin'."

Can you blame them? You've been mocking the french since they gave you independance, then sent all your troops to the other side of the world!
Huh?

I thought we fought the British and kicked them out, I wasn't aware our independence was given to us by the French. Let me check......... just a minute......... Yes, I was right. Look, right here it says: "We got our independence by fighting the British and kicking them out.". I knew I was right.

Wait, there's a footnote......... "Most British moved to Canada after they got their whuppin'."

Had it not been for the French supporting our side in the war, we'd all still be tossing extra 'U's in our words and eating black pudding. Edited by sbell111

Thats an odd book you're (usa:yo're) reading... What does it say about Dinosaurs and cavemen coexisting? <_<

..we'd all still be tossing extra 'U's in our words...

yessir, correctly spelling words you mean, the English did invent the language you (usa:yo) know :P