Groundspeak Shipping

scoutingfamily74

Figured I would order from the source, even though I could have saved a little bit of money, especially on shipping if ordered from a distributor. But I didn't, I figured I would give Groundspeak the benefit of my business and I'll never do that again! After spending almost $8 for shipping, even if I would have chosen USPS. the package arrived and I'm not pleased.

Well to make a long story short we ordered a small assortment of cache stickers and a couple of containers. The containers made it no problem but they might as well folded up the stickers and placed them in a small envelope and they would have probably made it in better condition, for $8 am I wrong for expecting better? Needless to say I'm a very disappointed customer!

I think you have a right to be upset and you should let them know that. contact@geocaching.com

I've ordered from them several times and never had any issues at all. Maybe you got a grumpy packing monkey that day.

i've heard those packing monkeys can be rather testy! :D

I think you have a right to be upset and you should let them know that. contact@geocaching.com

I've ordered from them several times and never had any issues at all. Maybe you got a grumpy packing monkey that day.

They're chimps, not monkeys. If they hear you call them monkeys, they start throwing... well, let's just say you don't want to be on the receiving end.

They're chimps, not monkeys. If they hear you call them monkeys, they start throwing... well, let's just say you don't want to be on the receiving end.

well then. that must be the problem. someone called them monkeys and they stopped packing things correctly.

Figured I would order from the source, even though I could have saved a little bit of money, especially on shipping if ordered from a distributor. But I didn't, I figured I would give Groundspeak the benefit of my business and I'll never do that again! After spending almost $8 for shipping, even if I would have chosen USPS. the package arrived and I'm not pleased.

Well to make a long story short we ordered a small assortment of cache stickers and a couple of containers. The containers made it no problem but they might as well folded up the stickers and placed them in a small envelope and they would have probably made it in better condition, for $8 am I wrong for expecting better? Needless to say I'm a very disappointed customer!

I sent you my phone number and email address via PM. Please feel free to contact me and we'll get the issue fixed asap.

I would have to say...it was just bad luck in this case. I have ordered from Groundspeak several times and have always been pleased...but it sounds like things will be worked out soon!!!

"I hate every ape I see from Chimpan-A to Chimpan-Z."

Judging by Rothstafari's post, I'd guess that Groundspeak does a good job at fixing their boo boos. :D
Yes, very impressive.

I agree, mistakes are not a problem. How they're handled is very important. Good job Rothstafari. Put yourself down for a raise.