Clueless

aronnie

Sounds like a mystery cache with something hidden in the picture. Can get complicated and it depends on your determination. Thats half the fun :huh:

Nothing better than being able to solve a mystery cache all on your own, kinda like a FTF even if you are not the first, still a victory.

There was this one special cache (thankfully acrhived) that still bothers me. I went way out in the left field and was still no closer to solving it, to the point of calling in a couple of (serious) favors that ended up being wasted on a wild goose chase.

How do You get into the thoughts of what the person was thinking when they were figuring out how to create the cache page, no clues, just a picture with limited information.

I attribute it all to an over zelous Krispy Kreme attack when the last bottle of JOLT ran out.

If this is a legit scream for help, use what is given to you. Don't forget the title and any attributes about the picture both factually and figuratively. Add in the limited information and you may have more information than you think. :D