Bumblebuttons

Has anyone else had trouble getting an order, or response from this company?I paid for an order on May 1 and have not heard from them since.I have sent a number of e-mails to them and get no response.I even sent one from the address that they gave in the Getting Started forum here.Just wanted to warn everyone.

A couple of months ago we wanted bumblebuttons to design a pathtag for us. Two of us emailed, probably 4 or 5 times each over a month. Neither of us ever got a response from the owner. In fact we still haven't. We went with another company and had our desing in a week. Getting backed up is one thing, but no response whatsoever in a two month span...that's just bad business.

My advice: go with another company.

A couple of months ago we wanted bumblebuttons to design a pathtag for us. Two of us emailed, probably 4 or 5 times each over a month. Neither of us ever got a response from the owner. In fact we still haven't. We went with another company and had our design in a week. Getting backed up is one thing, but no response whatsoever in a two month span...that's just bad business.

If there is a family problem I dont mind waiting. My problem was as soon as I paid them I couldnt get them to respond.2and a half months is a long time to not respond.I really want the buttons,they are a great product.Just dont tell me you will ship in a couple of days and disappear.

A couple of months ago we wanted bumblebuttons to design a pathtag for us. Two of us emailed, probably 4 or 5 times each over a month. Neither of us ever got a response from the owner. In fact we still haven't. We went with another company and had our desing in a week. Getting backed up is one thing, but no response whatsoever in a two month span...that's just bad business.

I cannot believe this topic has gotten started again. Many, many months ago, the same question was asked on our local forum. I responded with a sympathetic tone for the OP but was nearly stoned to death by a couple of our local do gooders! I understand there are conflicts between health, being busy with other endeavors, etc. and the business which create shall we say uneven treatment of customers and/or would be customers. Want some friendly advice? Go elsewhere!

It seems to me that it's all good if people are backed up or personal things get in the way, but if one paid for an order and for people to not respond -- on an order from May 1 -- is just absolute bad business, no matter how you look at it.

I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, especially when it's a one-person operation and doing something such as this. But as someone who does some small money-making things, once you get the coin, you have to get the product to people ASAP -- not that long later.

Pending how you paid, I'd look to get your $$ back and go elsewhere.

The owner told me over a year ago that she was going to shut down that website. I had done business with her a few times several years ago and been very pleased with the results--sometimes orders were slow, but she always provided a quality product and often included a token gift to apologize for any delay.

Last year I placed another order. I'll save you the long version of the story and say that while I never did get the order, after many months and multiple emails I did get a refund and a nice long letter from the owner.

She is a very nice person, but there have been problems this last couple of years that are apparently keeping her from being able to manage the button business in a professional manner. She really needs to deactivate her website until those problems are cleared up.

Riverdrifter, I've refunded your payment. I'm sorry that it took so long. On the page that appears when you order, I spell out that it usually takes 4-6 weeks for buttons, and custom work can be more. But this was beyond that, and I hope you will forgive me. I'm sending you a small gift in the way of peace offering and hope we can do business another time.

JerseyGirl, I'm sorry that I did not respond to you personally, I did respond to the individual who sent the design request. I felt it was not something that I could do justice to and gave her a recommendation of someone more skilled who I felt would do a better job. I'll forward a copy of that response to you and apologize for leaving you out of the loop.

If anyone needs to contact me, please use honeychile@gmail.com. I missed quite a few messages when another company bought out the place where I had my site hosted so I'm not sure of getting email addressed to my justbeeme address.

honeychile