F/S Explorist 600

This is a used Explorist 600 I bought off ebay. It is in good shape. I used it for about 4 months before I got my Triton 500. I find this better for finding the actual cache than my triton, but I like the paperless feature of the Triton enough to sell this.

I have installed a ZAGG invisibleshield put on immediately after I got the unit, however the previous owner didn't have any protector and the screen has many hairline scratches on it. Once I put on the invisibleshield as you can see the scratches are unoticeable, I just wanted you to know what was under the screen protector. The case itself is in good used condition, not great but by no means beat up. It has been updated to the european 2.57 firmware so this unit is WAAS capable. Included is the unit, the battery pack, Screen protector, charging cable and usb cable. Asking $160 Shipped via USPS priority mail. Will sell for $140 Shipped via USPS without the battery pack and charger. Please email me with any questions.

ex600all.JPG

ex600on.JPG

ex600off.JPG

ex600back.JPG