"Cache Stats" with Mac OS X

Frisco Finders

I've been geocaching for 4 years, but only recently switched to a Mac. While overall I'm happy with the switch, I'm having problems updating my stats for my profile on geocaching.com

I've used itsnotaboutthenumbers.com and also logicweave.com in the past,,, but neither seem to "play nice" with the mac.

Is there anyone who can offer up a solution that I can try so that I may continue to update my profile stats and map of "states with cache found"..... thanks in advance.

Frisco Finders

INATN is all web-based and works fine for me on Mac.

For CacheStats, I can sort of run it with mono.

I've been trying INATN but can't get it to upload,,, not today,, yesterday,, last week,,, not sure why?

Here's the INATN file help page.

The issue might be that you're trying to upload a GPX file instead of the ZIP file? It's been working fine for me...

Thanks, I'll try it again. I don't open the zip file, I just leave it as is and try to upload,,, for some reason it has failed 3 days in a row now!

INATN is all web-based and works fine for me on Mac.

For CacheStats, I can sort of run it with mono.

I've been trying INATN but can't get it to upload,,, not today,, yesterday,, last week,,, not sure why?

Here's the INATN file help page.

The issue might be that you're trying to upload a GPX file instead of the ZIP file? It's been working fine for me...

Thanks, I'll try it again. I don't open the zip file, I just leave it as is and try to upload,,, for some reason it has failed 3 days in a row now!

How does it fail?