Garmin Vista C used

I have a used garmin vista C, with neoprene case, original packaging. Excellent "like new" shape.

256-color, sunlight-readable display makes it easy to distinguish map details and see where you're going

Automatic route generation, off-route recalculation, turn-by-turn directions with alert tones, and icon-driven menus for finding points of interest (when combined with Garmin's optional MapSource CDs) navigate you safely to your destination

Longer battery life for more hours of outdoor enjoyment

Mini-USB port for fast, convenient download of map data from Garmin's entire library of optional MapSource CDs using a PC

I can load up to 24 MB of any map you want.

$50 plus actual delivery cost. Or pickup if in Burlington, Ontario, Canada.

does this come with the mapsource cd?

if this is really "like new" i will deffinately be interested, what year is it?

I live about to hours away but i think it would be cheaper, or just easier to have it shipped

It comes with a waypoint manager CD. I have an metroguide North America I can through in for $20, I bought the City Navigator but it is only good for one unit.

I can email u some pics of it.

Geoff

does this come with the mapsource cd?

if this is really "like new" i will deffinately be interested, what year is it?

I live about to hours away but i think it would be cheaper, or just easier to have it shipped

It comes with a waypoint manager CD. I have an metroguide North America I can through in for $20, I bought the City Navigator but it is only good for one unit.

I can email u some pics of it.

Geoff

PM sent