Cache Downloads

Allen Quarter Main

Hello all,

Is there a limit to the number of caches that I can download to my Garmin nuvi 750? I have a 2 gig card installed updated software and 2009 maps. I'm on the road often and unfortunately I am not able to install the plug and play software on my company owned laptop, so I download a bunch of caches at home for when I am on the road.

Thanks

Allen

Hello all,

Is there a limit to the number of caches that I can download to my Garmin nuvi 750? I have a 2 gig card installed updated software and 2009 maps. I'm on the road often and unfortunately I am not able to install the plug and play software on my company owned laptop, so I download a bunch of caches at home for when I am on the road.

Thanks

Allen

Usually the Nuvi won't hold more than 500 caches which is also the max size of a pocket query.

Edited by lrosell

A single pocket query from this site can be up to 500 caches.

It is very true a single PQ is limited to 500 (except for My Finds which has no limit), but I think the question was how many can I stuff in my nuvi. Since the caches are stored as POI's, your limited by the size of the card. With a 2Gb card you probably can store more caches than you can do in a couple years.

Jim

A single pocket query from this site can be up to 500 caches.

It is very true a single PQ is limited to 500 (except for My Finds which has no limit), but I think the question was how many can I stuff in my nuvi. Since the caches are stored as POI's, your limited by the size of the card. With a 2Gb card you probably can store more caches than you can do in a couple years.

Jim

Not quite. My Nuvi 650 cuts off at 500 caches.