Most "Unknown" Cache Finds

There is a cacher in Minnesota, pfalstad, who has logged, as of this post, 1012 unkown/mystery/puzzle caches out of 2720 total finds. This guy is so good at puzzles that cachers are actually trying to place puzzles with the intent of stumping him.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any other cachers with a rediculously high puzzle find count.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any other cachers with a rediculously high puzzle find count.

I know what you mean, but instead of ridiculously high, I would have to use at least three or four superlatives to describe FodoB's numbers. He has logged 1034 so far.

There is a cacher in Minnesota, pfalstad, who has logged, as of this post, 1012 unkown/mystery/puzzle caches out of 2720 total finds. This guy is so good at puzzles that cachers are actually trying to place puzzles with the intent of stumping him.

I know of a cacher with 2229 mystery finds...