MacCMconvert

I'm setting up a new Mac & need to get the files into cachemate. The download @ MacCMconvert isn't working for me.

Does anyone know of another site or another program that I can do this within OSX?

I don't know of another program with the same functionality. What happened when you tried to download from the MacCMConvert site? I just downloaded and unStuffied it and got the resulting folder just fine.

Patty

Patty,

Thanks for the reply. The light bulb went off when I read it. I'm I'm setting up a new Mac to replace one that was stolen about a month ago. I soon forgot what utility programs i needed that were installed on the old machine. Textedit was opening what I was downloading from MacCMconvert and it just wasn't right ( DOH! ). After reading your post I realized what a complete moron that I was :unsure:

A little bit of Stuffit expander and all was fine. Please have a great chuckle at my expense.

Hiding my head in shame :ph34r:

Jeff

( trust me, I'm really smarter than this. )

Patty,

Thanks for the reply. The light bulb went off when I read it. I'm I'm setting up a new Mac to replace one that was stolen about a month ago. I soon forgot what utility programs i needed that were installed on the old machine. Textedit was opening what I was downloading from MacCMconvert and it just wasn't right ( DOH! ). After reading your post I realized what a complete moron that I was :blink:

A little bit of Stuffit expander and all was fine. Please have a great chuckle at my expense.

Hiding my head in shame :(

Jeff

Just too much time with the team on that stool I'd suspect!!!

Patty,

Thanks for the reply. The light bulb went off when I read it. I'm I'm setting up a new Mac to replace one that was stolen about a month ago. I soon forgot what utility programs i needed that were installed on the old machine. Textedit was opening what I was downloading from MacCMconvert and it just wasn't right ( DOH! ). After reading your post I realized what a complete moron that I was :D

Hiding my head in shame :(

Jeff

Just too much time with the team on that stool I'd suspect!!!

The revelation came after some much needed stool time :D:blink::(

Hi, Jeff.

Sorry for the late reply, but I was away from Internet access (not to mention electricity) for a while. Glad you got everything sorted out. I thought some version of StuffIt (or a compatible program) came on Macs these days, but maybe I'm just so accustomed to loading it first thing that it just seems like it's always there. :-)

That's awful about your Mac being stolen. :-( Hope you were able to get the new one set up with everything you're accustomed to.

Happy caching!

Patty

I keep running into dead ends when trying to find a new version of MacCMConvert. There's a very nice photo blog that I am constantly sent toward, but it unfortunately doesn't have anything about the program. My problem -- I just converted to Lion 10.7.2 on my mac, and Lion doesn't support MacCMConvert. So, any ideas on new ways to send waypoints to my Tungsten e2?