Quilt Trail coins all shipped

T"n"T

The next two Quilt Trail coins are up for sale on site. These have odd ordering patterns and will have a longer run for pre-sales. These are expected in the first week of August, if they arrive while we are at MWGB they will ship as soon as we get back.

AG%20blueberry%20front.JPGBN%20Crumley%20front.JPG

Each version as before will be minted in:

XLE Antique Gold only 40 minted

LE Antique Silver

LE Antique Copper

RE Black Nickel version

We reserve the right to do a remint of the Black Nickel only(although not expected).

Sales links:

Midle Creek Blueberry Farm Quilt "Blueberry Pie"

Crumley Barn " LoneStar"

for more great patterns visit "Follow the Quilt Trail"

Next wek we will post a poll on site to vote for the next two quilt coins made. Looking to see what you all pick for the next round.

Hey RiverCity are you going to get these new quilt coins to go along with the others we got for you? We know you like quilting, by the way you should see the new quilt I am working on, when I am finished I will have to take a picture and show you. I should send pics of the ones I made recently.

Valarie of sweetlife

Working on the option for the next ones, should be on site poll later this week.

Will leave the order for these to mint open for a few more days, it seems one fo the e-mail groups went out later than I thought and want to give them all a good chance to order. Date for delivery may be changed to about 15th of Aug. Anyone that has a issue with change please let me know.

Thanks guys.

I ordered these last night. I am an avid quilter. Especially in the winter when I can't go geocaching! This winter I made six quilts - looks like I have most of the family's Christmas gifts taken care of already.

I wish I had known about these coins when they first came out. I wonder if anyone is interested in trading for any or all of the first 4 that are currently sold out?

Hey RiverCity are you going to get these new quilt coins to go along with the others we got for you? We know you like quilting, by the way you should see the new quilt I am working on, when I am finished I will have to take a picture and show you. I should send pics of the ones I made recently.

Valarie of sweetlife

I ordered the new coins as soon as Tracy announced them! I can't wait to see these -- the others are beautiful. I'll have to line them up and have my own little quit show!

I would love to see pictures of your quilts! Awesome!

If we make it to GW7, we'll be sure to stop for caches along the Historical Quilt Trail. :lol:

Thanks to Tracy for letting us vote for the next quilt coins. I would love to see a Bear's Paw. :o

Edited by rivercity

Ok, the quilts are finally getting ready to get to me. I am expecting shippment sent on the 22nd. I will get them turned around and shipped back out to those that have already ordered as quickly as I can.

This one was my fault, not mints. I had forgotten to get the engraving codes to them before leaving for MWGB and got home and had some family/med. issues here. Those are all straight and coins should be completed soon.

Thanks again to those that have been so understanding with all things here.

Polls for the next two quilts will close on 8-30-08 to get the next batch going.

Thanks, Tracy and Tank

After two weeks of getting coins sorted packaged shipped and the what. ALl orders of all coins are out.

This adds a note that these may be the last Quilt coins that you folks see on this forum. Still to be decided as to how to proceed, so it is not a set factor.

Thanks to those that voted for the next two coins to come and will post any updates if we are able to based on outcome of tracking decision.

Thanks again for everyones understanding and patiencts in all things here. You people are awesome and really inspire us here to remember to count blessing and keep up faith.