The Alien Compass Rose Geocoin

YemonYime

Before bed last night I read this thread I followed the links,

later that night after going to sleep I woke up seemingly

paralyzed with a sense of a strange person or presence or

something else being in the room could it have been YIME ?

A Frightening thought ! :D

I Experiencing a period of time of an hour or more, In which I was

apparently lost, but I could not remember why,or where I had been

all I do remember is a room full of Geocoins. :blink:

I remember seeing unusual lights or balls of light in my room

without knowing what was causing them,

or where they came from they were from but they reflected

off the shiny trinkets of metal.

I felt like I was actually flying through the air at times

with icons floating about me although I didn't know

why or how this could happen. :(

I woke to find puzzling scars on my body and neither I nor anyone

else remembering how I received them or where I got them.

Later in the morning I checked my online bank account and found it had been

probed and violated That will teach me to follow any links

the YIME will post in the future. :(

Got me 2 of each! :blink:

I dont care what ya say...I have a tin-foil hat on my head at all times when I communicate with my beings. They think I am their leader and I kinda like the poking and prodding when I am in their care.

With my new Navigational device, I can venture to new lands where we can find find new creatures N beings to explore...Your Next YIME! Its not just a childhood fairytell...You'd better bust out that duck tape as WE ARE NOT ALONE!...Well Im not anyways! :(

:(

Thanks everyone for playing along, and I hope you're having fun with it!

As mentioned on the webpages, this is all part of a story conceived 25 years ago.

A while back, I was removing boxes from my parents' attic and stumbled upon some of my old notebooks from High School. It's always amusing to see what it is you studied way back when, but with all the doodling I did (apparently instead of learning), it seemed the most alluring information was in the margins. :D

One such notebook contained cryptic lettering, which I immediately identified as the "alien alphabet" used to assure safe communication in English class! Myself and a good friend at the time perfected our note-passing, and I eventually expanded our little secret into a series of sci-fi short stories. I've never be able to find those stories written down anywhere, but I remember them pretty well. In fact, I suspect they may be text files on an old Apple IIe floppy disc somewhere else in that attic. :D

Needless to say, I've taken some time to revisit this little gem of juvenile musing, and bring this story back from the past...with some modern updates. I won't reveal everything just yet, but for those who are intrigued, there's more documents, information and revolution to be revealed. We are NOT alone...

Yime

BTW: It's always a compliment when "The Mack" thinks you're stuff is more than just "Tso Tso"!

is the estimated ship date still looking good????? it would be a nice birthday present.................lol :rolleyes:

Hello my fellow conspiracy theorists,

The estimated ship date of Thursday, August 21st is right on schedule. No delays from the mint, or in the mail reported.

Thanks!

Dave (Yime)

All this time, they've been broadcasting a signal that indicated their departure was set for today. And now we're getting reports of sightings already? Typical alien treachery...trying to catch us off balance with a preemptive attack!

Fill up the squirt guns, and put on your tin-foil hats, people...they're coming!

I laid down about 10 am for a short nap...I was awaken by someone poking & prodding me all over....."where am I "I asked.....I got no reply, only a poke with something I had never seen before...I glanced around as best I could , and saw strange instraments on a small table next to me...thses people were strange looking, not like you or I and were speaking in a language I had never heard before......I noticed on the wall 2 strange symbols. alien-1-1.jpg

alien-1-2.jpg...I must have passed out, because when I awoke, all I saw was a round shaped object, like the 1 I had seen on the wall, hovering over me...........all of a sudden it rose straight up very fast and disappered into the sky...I have unexplained bruises and puncture marks all over.........yep, I believe......".We Are Not Alone"........I guess I finally got that ride I've been wishing for........... :):)

...yep, I believe......".We Are Not Alone"........I guess I finally got that ride I've been wishing for........... :):)

Heh. All I could think of when I read this was Randy Quaid's character in ID4:

rq.jpg

"UP YOURS!!!"

Now I really want one of these awesome coins. But it looks like ya cant buy them anymore....?

Hmmm.....

I'm not sure if CoinsAndPins.com has any overstock available on the pre-sale versions. However, I have a really sweet antiqued version that will be available at GeoCoinFest.

Thanks!