manualy entering waypoint

AF Bmet

I feel like a real idiot. I have been going through menu's and pages and can't find out how to enter in cordinates manualy. I can enter in street address look for locations but cannot find where to enter a way point. :rolleyes:

press mark, use the rocker to highlight the marked co-ordinates, press enter and edit, finish with OK.

Jim

I feel like a real idiot. I have been going through menu's and pages and can't find out how to enter in cordinates manualy. I can enter in street address look for locations but cannot find where to enter a way point. :rolleyes:

press mark, use the rocker to highlight the marked co-ordinates, press enter and edit, finish with OK.

Jim

I have the 76CX and there is no "mark" button. You have to hit and hold "enter" to mark your spot. The waypoint window will come up in a second or two then you can change things like the waypoint name and the coordinates by scrolling down.

Yep, When all else fails read the book. I kept looking for a way to enter a way point when you have to make one then edit it.

I figured out the puzzle cache "Center of the Triangle by vyper4 (GCP9R4)" but waqs then left stareing at my gpsr going what now. I have it figured out now and will hopefully be freeing some travel bugs and cions that have been locked away there for some time.

Jim

I have the 76CX and there is no "mark" button. You have to hit and hold "enter" to mark your spot. The waypoint window will come up in a second or two then you can change things like the waypoint name and the coordinates by scrolling down.

On my 76CSx on the case below and to the right of the button in question are the letters M A R K.

Jim

Jim

On my 76CSx on the case below and to the right of the button in question are the letters M A R K.

Jim

Jim

Jim

Duh,,, You are right sir! Just looked closer and see that enter is on the button itself and mark is right below it. But, you don't simply press it, you do have to hold it for a second or two...

Edited by Mudfrog