Geocoin Budget

KvPhoto

It is really hard to stay within a given budget. The first thing I did is to write down how much I spent for coins. But that does only partially stop me from getting new ones. One starts thinking if you really like the coin or just want to have it, as it is a geocoin.

Another issue (at least for me) is postage. I love trading, but it is really expensive to ship out of Europe. Postage for one coin can easily be 4 Euro (approx. 6 USD) and for two coins I often have to pay 8 Euro, which is more than the costs for a coin!

First and foremost do not pay by credit card. You won't see that damage until the end of the month and the shock could send you into denial. Even PayPal should debit funds out of a checking account that you monitor regularly so you can see the damage done and can still control it.

And if that doesn't work stock up on Top Ramen - you're going to need it.

First and foremost do not pay by credit card. You won't see that damage until the end of the month and the shock could send you into denial. Even PayPal should debit funds out of a checking account that you monitor regularly so you can see the damage done and can still control it.

And if that doesn't work stock up on Top Ramen - you're going to need it.

:anitongue: I have only been paying by paypal thus far, thank goodness!

eat lottsa veggies................lol :anitongue:

Hmmmm . . . the geocoin diet . . . eat lottsa veggies . . . buy lottsa geocoins! I kinda like that . . . I could sure stand to lose lottsa of non-metal weight! I'll agree with the non-credit card approach, even through PayPal. Other than that, I don't have a budget except to not outspend my checking account.

sadly, we don't. :D so now hubby has put the brakes on coinspending for nonspecific amount of time. :D

hahahahaha :lol::D I read out your thread title to my husband and his reply was (and I don't want to offend any of you sailors out there)

"Spend like a drunken sailor until your husband reduces your credit card maximum." -El Cacholoco