Are you MEN or MICE

Well I am totally shocked........ :D

Stop oggling all the photos Mandy! :rolleyes:

How about a 'thumbnails' preview! :D

How much will the calendars be? :D

Can I order one - like yesterday! :D

Your just jealous ;):D;):D:D

Nope no previews on this one :D (but chocolate and alcohol make good bribes)

I cant say a price for the calendars or the "C" on here but they will be the normal price of my A5 all the details will be on a Just Giving page later today. :D

Added your name to my list :D

I actually want to know if you could do me a favour, a certain gent in your area is willing to pose for a photo but because his wife is "injured" he does not have a photographer, he needs someone to take a photo and to go to an area where he wont be "arrested" :D

I am sure you will know who I mean if you could contact him and sort something out I would be grateful :D

Mandy :D

I actually want to know if you could do me a favour, a certain gent in your area is willing to pose for a photo but because his wife is "injured" he does not have a photographer, he needs someone to take a photo and to go to an area where he wont be "arrested" :D

I am sure you will know who I mean if you could contact him and sort something out I would be grateful :rolleyes:

Mandy ;)

Sorted!!

Photo sent! ;)

No, I didn't take photo!!!! Reminded him of self timer and tripod!! :D

So I assume this going Commando Charity thread has Groundspeak permission.

The rules on these threads seem far to challenging. :huh:

I have never mentioned the "C" word and I have never mentioned money :huh:

I have linked to the pages I thought were a bit "naughty" :o

So I think I should be OK :o

M ;)

The Just Giving Page is below

GeoChunks

I now have 10 photos on my computer with a definite promise of 8 more, so we have 18 fellas who have stripped for the "C" word and the calendar which is fab they have all been so brave and such good sports and very daring :unsure: by looking at where some of the pictures were taken !!

I now need to sweet talk the ladies into buying the calendars to support the "C" and to say thanks to the Geo Fellas :ph34r:

The Just Giving page is above to make donations or if you could just let me know you would like a calendar I will add your name to my list :ph34r:

Mandy :ph34r:

I was wondering whether I should name names, thinking it might boost the calendar sales :blink:

or not :(

What do ya reckon lads ?? :(

M :D

35 left

What are you wanting now? Lots of cancellations?

Jan/Feb/March are made up Jan is printed :D and almost half have sold already :D

We aint doing too bad Bob pet ... we aint doing too bad :D

I was wondering whether I should name names, thinking it might boost the calendar sales :D

or not :D

What do ya reckon lads ?? :D

35 left

I think it's time to start naming and shaming now Mandy....

That is naming the ladies who are buying them up :D:D

The brave ones are on the Just Giving page Bob, the rest of the ladies and myself have a secret handshake :D;):D

I know of one bloke on the calendar whos wife doen't know he has done this he is going to give her a "surprise" at the Mega :D:D:D I cant wait to see her face!!

Another thing this year is no one has seen previews of their pages :D When I make a calendar I always email the completed month to the person whos photos are on the page to make sure everything is OK, but I have started using Office 2007 and everyone else seems to use Office 2003 so can't open the pages I have sent :D:D:D which means most folks will be in for a surprise when they see their months ;)

Yes, go to Office Button, Save As, and select the Option to save in office 2003 format.

Or... (we've had to do this in work for peeps in our Education department) is get people who use Office 2003 to install the Microsoft Compatibility Pack available on this here linky.

Edited because I said File, Save As originally rather than Office button, Save As. Old habits die hard.

Edited by scottpa100

Is there any EASY way for people using Office 2003 to open an Office 2007 email/file ? :D

I haven't got a copy of 2007 in front of me and have only used it a few times .... but I am pretty sure there is an option to save for earlier versions (also, from memory I think the 2007 puts another letter in front of or behind the .doc so as long as it is just .doc you should be ok)

I am sure someone who currently uses 2007 will be along in a moment if I am wrong. :D

Or... (we've had to do this in work for peeps in our Education department) is get people who use Office 2003 to install the Microsoft Compatibility Pack available on this here linky.

Thanks for your help Mandy and Scottpa,

I am still on Office 2000, and that worked brilliantly, only took couple minutes to download and I can now open 2007 documents without asking the sender to reformat for me, ta so much!

:D:D

I was wondering whether I should name names, thinking it might boost the calendar sales :D

or not :D

What do ya reckon lads ?? :D

35 left

I think it's time to start naming and shaming now Mandy....

That is naming the ladies who are buying them up :D:D

Put me down for one as well please Mandy!!! :D Hope there's a Welsh cacher or two brave enough!!!!

Lilian

Kettle / Pan / Grimy A**e / Tomato Sauce ..... comes to mind :D:D

? For a Welsh cacher surely it would be an ammo box, a strategically placed leek, a cuddly dragon and GPS. let's hope the police don't come round whilst the photo shoot is taking place. "I can explain Officer!"

Kettle / Pan / Grimy A**e / Tomato Sauce ..... comes to mind :D:D

? For a Welsh cacher surely it would be an ammo box, a strategically placed leek, a cuddly dragon and GPS. let's hope the police don't come round whilst the photo shoot is taking place. "I can explain Officer!"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well Deceangi is our Welsh/Manc stripper, so theres some ideas for ya Dave pet :D;);)

Another 3 photos this morning :D

I only have 3 months of the calendar left to print :) and there are only 17 calendars left :D:D

I have a stupid amount of emails to reply to, please bare :D (sorry) with me!! you will get a reply as soon as possible, I have a hubby, 2 kids, 1 Jess a home and a job I have to attend to sometime :D I have sat in front of my puter for 3 days now and again my house has gone to wreck and ruin :D

But it has been worth every minute for the laughs I have had :D:D

... I have a hubby, 2 kids, 1 Jess a home and a job I have to attend to sometime :) ...

Mandy :lol:

And you still want naked men sending photos to you :D ...there are websites where you can get that sort of thing :blink: , and they're quite discreet (so I'm told) :lol:

How do you think I met Izzy and Paul :):D:unsure:

There are 4 calendars left and I am sure these will sell at the Mega Event, I would like to thank all the "GeoHunks" for being such good sports and also everyone who has bought the calendars for their support. :):):)

I would like to add that I have personally asked for this thread to be closed as I have been reported to Grounspeak for the thread twice now, and I know I have been a bit "naughty" :laughing:B)

It does leave a bitter taste in my mouth that I go out of my way to do something good and try to raise a bit of money for good causes only for it to be spoilt by certain people. :)

Mandy :)

Please close this thread Dece or Ducky ...

Edited by Us 4 and Jess