Are you MEN or MICE

I thought of a few fellas who might have done this for a laff, and for the good cause...

Obviously all of our geo hunks/chunks are mice :anitongue:

If I cant get the photos then I cant do the calendar, sorry girls :anicute:

I am sure some of you lady cachers out there could sweet talk your fellas to sit on the sofa with their legs crossed with something geocaching related placed over their watsits........ <_<

I even sweet talked Graham :laughing:

Oh well I will give it until the weekend and if no voulnteers are forth coming, I will just forget it :anibad:

Mandy :(

Come on fellas wheres ya sense of humour, and it all for the "c" word I am not allowed to say

I have 4 definite names.............I could even manage a calendar on 12 fellas

Come on PLEASE.............all you have to do is sit on ya sofa at home in the buff and cover ya bits and bobs with something geocaching related, and get your better halfs to take a photo :anicute:

So as not to upset anyone it is now a GeoChunks calendar :laughing:

Mandy :anitongue:

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

I just think its funny that all the folks who have agreed to do photos for the calendars and the "c" word have all emailed me in private, none of them have admitted it in here or in my threads in the GAGB or the Scottish forums :D:rolleyes::D

Mandy :D

In that case, I'm putting my order in here and now :D;);)

I just think its funny that all the folks who have agreed to do photos for the calendars and the "c" word have all emailed me in private, none of them have admitted it in here or in my threads in the GAGB or the Scottish forums :D:rolleyes::D

In that case, I'm putting my order in here and now :D;);)

Any ch hunks in your team want to volunteer?

The 3 photos I have already received are actually very good and very tasteful :D its amazing what a multitude of sins a road map can cover :D:D

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

When you've got the 12 people and made the calendars, do you think you are going to get anyone to buy them? lol

I suspect the contributors will buy them all up to prevent anyone else seeing them ;)

I'm beginning to understand how Mandy's mind works :rolleyes:

P

Did you get the tomato sauce bottle out yet? ;)

I am still waiting for the photo you promised me :D You just know ya wanna :D

When you've got the 12 people and made the calendars, do you think you are going to get anyone to buy them? lol

I suspect the contributors will buy them all up to prevent anyone else seeing them :D

I'm beginning to understand how Mandy's mind works ;)

P

Did you get the tomato sauce bottle out yet? ;)

Izzy is working on it!

We are hoping to provide you with something tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Now will you stop nagging me! :D

P

I suspect the contributors will buy them all up to prevent anyone else seeing them :D

I'm beginning to understand how Mandy's mind works ;)

P

Did you get the tomato sauce bottle out yet? :D

Izzy is working on it!

We are hoping to provide you with something tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Now will you stop nagging me! :D

P

Your a great sport Paul pet, thank you very much ;)

Mandy xx :D

Well I am totally shocked........ :D

Probably even more than the lads who have agreed to strip for the calendar :rolleyes::D:D

I have 10 definites for the GeoChunks calendar and I am still waiting for 9 replies, so it looks like this one might go ahead girls ... woo hoo

I was going to make a Just Giving page but the site is down for maintenance ;)

Once I get a page made up I will try to post a link here, and give payment details on the page ;)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE girls buy one of these calendars I have sweet talked the lads now I need to sweet talk the lasses, the fellas have all been great sports in volunteering for this so I think the lasses should support them and the "C" by buying the calendars :D

I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to all the fellas for volunteering (or gently persuaded :D ) your all great sports :D

Edited by Us 4 and Jess