NGS Datasheets not available

shorbird

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The NGS Database is currently experiencing problems. Until the issue has been resolved, Datasheets and other database related products will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks to Klemmer & TeddyBearMama, if you just need to look at datasheets, go to the NGS mirror site. Mark recovery forms cannot be submitted there.

Edited by shorbird

Uhm... Heh:

The NGS Data Sheet

See file dsdata.txt for more information about the datasheet.

-------------------------------------------------------

ERROR NUMBER = 20017

DB-LIBRARY error:

Unexpected EOF from SQL Server.

CURRENT QUALIFIER :

Run Terminated.

Unfortunately, that's not an 'update'. That's an indexing issue or a "crap we have to restore from backup" issue. :anitongue::laughing:

Edited by foxtrot_xray

Bump...

I had some trouble last night, although it may have actually been 12:15am this morning, getting some datasheets by PID from the NGS site. I couldn't get a batch of around 62 files using the search by PID page, but I was able to look at individual datasheets, and navigate the NGS site. More tests proved I couldn't even get a couple sheets using PID input.

I tried it this morning from work, and I couldn't even get to the NGS main page. I tried the get PID data link directly from the scaredycat benchmark viewer and couldn't pull up a single datasheet.

Is anyone else having problems?

I was able to do some retrieval using the mirror link above.