GPS76csc: clear all geocaches?

I have a Garmin GPS76csx, and also GSAK 6.6.4 on Win XP. I thought if I cleared the database on GSAK, entered a single waypoint in GSAK, and sent it to my GPS it would clear all the old Geocache waypoints in my GPS. It didn't.

So how do I clear all my geocaches from my GPS? Can I do it from the GPS, GSAK, or other software?

Thanks.

Edited by chuckr30

I have a Garmin GPS76csx, and also GSAK 6.6.4 on Win XP. I thought if I cleared the database on GSAK, entered a single waypoint in GSAK, and sent it to my GPS it would clear all the old Geocache waypoints in my GPS. It didn't.

So how do I clear all my geocaches from my GPS? Can I do it from the GPS, GSAK, or other software?

Thanks.

Find/waypoint (or geocache)/menu/delete/Choose the symbol you wish to delete.

I also replied in the other thread where you mentioned this. If you do a delete by symbol, it will delete everything with that particular symbol. For example, if you wanted to delete all found caches, you would choose the open treasure chest and it would delete all waypoints with that symbol.